Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Tangrowth, Shining Gyarados added.

Could you possibly do some avatars on playable characters like Red, Blue and Gold?

Well, not to "jump in" or anything but Photobucket sometimes lowers the amount of things you can upload (the bandwidth), and if you exceed that limit then the little note will come up and the image will be invisible. Apparently, that happened again.

Steadfast said:
Using the shiny Gardevoir avvy.

Okay.

And to Shiny Shinx, Ice Arceus, monpyro97, Ensiger, sceptileblade411, kashmaster, and Zangoose: Okay.

And to Gliscor: Sure, that's fine.

And to Ice Espeon: At this time it's not something I plan on doing, but in the future I may. I'm not sure.
---

Yeah, the bandwidth on one of my accounts went over. It will be restored on the 10th. Like it says in the post with the second list of avatars - if you say you're going to use one of these avatars and you wish to upload it onto your own photobucket account (or any other image hosting site) to avoid your avatar disappearing when this inevitably happens, please feel free to do so (just don't claim you made it, of course). I'm already going between four accounts, and I can't really make any more. I can't do much about it, either, since bandwidth was cut from 50GB to 10GB for no reason other than Photobucket wanting money.

Im using combusken, because PDC is using Ho-oh now. :(

Guy89 said:
Im using combusken, because PDC is using Ho-oh now. :(

xD It's okay if another non-Staff user is using the same avatar as you - unless you don't want to, I guess.

Anyway, okay. xP

I dont like having the same avvy as someone else, it makes me think there posts are mine.

Sorry for changing my mind so quick but I would like to switch to using the Scizor one :p

Guy89 said:
I don't like having the same avvy as someone else, it makes me think there posts are mine.

Ah, I see. That's understandable. :3

And to Steadfast: xD That's fine.
---

Just a reminder that the bandwidth will be restored tomorrow. However, it may go down around the same time next month if the popularity of the avatars on there remains the same. Again, if you've posted here saying you're using a certain avatar and you wish to upload it onto your own image hosting site account and use it from there, please feel free to do so.

Edit: Added avatars of the Pokémon in the newest site banner. Zorua was supposed to be in the banner, but had to be cut from it for size issues. (Smaller resolution screens would have had far too much clutter with it in there.) Enjoy!

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Banner Pokémon avatars added.

Hey Xous I'm using Suicune from the Banner!
Thanks.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Banner Pokémon avatars added.

Ice Arceus said:
Hey Xous I'm using Suicune from the Banner!
Thanks.

Okay.

And to piplup234 and The ultimate soul silver fan: Okay.
---

Added Steelix and Tyrogue to the first post.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Banner Pokémon avatars, Steelix, Tyrogue added.

I like Steelix, but I think the coloring is a little weird. It could just be the metal reflection, but just seems weird.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Banner Pokémon avatars, Steelix, Tyrogue added.

Im gonna use the Darkrai 1 its so cool!

Are you ever going to make new Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie avatars?

I'm using Suicune avy. The legendary dogs are amazing! Theses are your best work yet!

Gliscor said:
I like Steelix, but I think the coloring is a little weird. It could just be the metal reflection, but just seems weird.

Thanks.

And to The Legend, Azelf Master, and palkia dialga clash: Okay.

And to dragonpkmnpwn: One of the projects I'm working on has the Lake Trio in it, but I haven't completed the art for them yet - right now they're just sketches. Though I do want to make v.2 Sugimori-style artwork for them, so new avatars are definitely something that will happen in the future.

Can i use the togepi avatar? I will definetily give you credit!!

EDIT: Thanks Xous!

pokefan1234 said:
Can i use the togepi avatar? I will definetily give you credit!!

Please read the rules listed in the first post - in order to use an avatar, you simply need to say which one you're using. The rules also state you don't need to give credit, either. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back