Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Honoguma added.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Interesting avatar Xous.

xP Thanks?

And to piplup234: I'm not sure if I'll be getting around to those unreleased Pokémon - the only reason I drew Honoguma was because I got really inspired to do so (still not sure why, though).

And to Juliacoolo, Mr. Random, and The Legend: Okay.

And to raichupika33 and paddy185: xD I tried to make it as cute as possible.

And to EspeonROX: Thanks. I think the post I made before the post before this one had a link to a page that explained what it was. :3
---

Added Sceptile to the first post.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Honoguma, Sceptile added.

I like Sceptile quite a lot, really. Great job. May I use him for a tag?

Gliscor said:
I like Sceptile quite a lot, really. Great job. May I use him for a tag?

xP Thanks. And sure, that's fine.

*Saves Hono & Tile*
Honoguma reminds me of a Pikachu that my bro & I hacked to have Fire-type moves (& yes, we called him PikaFlare)....maybe it was spose to be a Pikachu that evo'd with a Fire Stone (just like an Eevee (to Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon), but it got scrapped to make way for Raichu....or maybe it's the early form of Flareon...as it shares trats of both Pikachu & Flareon (Pikachu for the base, Raichu for the feet & hands, Flareon for the ear's & tail).
If anyone wants aa photo of it....sorry but it was on my Sapphire which is misplaced.

i am using An avatar (ampharos.)

Aw! That's such a cute Pokemon! I wish it was released. Sceppy's alright, but Honoguma's still rockin'.

Nice Honoguma avy as well as the Sceptile one. Great job on them. Can't wait to see the next new avatars. :3

using this one http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Xous/FeebasAvatarXous1N.png
the non-shiny feebas

strg9 said:
i am using An avatar (ampharos.)

Okay.

And to Espeon ROX: Thanks.

And to Ice Arceus: Thanks. The next ones I plan on getting done are Psyduck, Hitmonlee, Gallade v.2, and Gardevoir v.3. However, this may change at any time. xP

And to MewtwoFTW: Okay.

Nod3 said:
I'm using steelix.

Okay.
---

Added Psyduck and Arceus v.? to the first post. Arceus is called v.? because I have absolutely no idea what version number to give it because I've drawn it so many times. xD

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Psyduck, Arceus v.? added.

Really like the Arceus v.? I might use it later on after I am done using the Suicune one. Again nice job on both Psyduck and Arceus v.? Can't wait to see more!

Xous... I love you almost as much as the Psyduck avatar... O_O I'll be using it, of course.

I think it's Arceus v. 245. Counting the 18 types of Arceus, plus this Arceus, plus Arceus Legend, plus Arceus 2010, plus some really old one you did a long time ago for your fake card, plus some other ones. I really like it BTW.

I've just noticed the Steelix artwork and wow, that lunging effect you've draw it in is stunning.

The Psyduck avatar is fantastic aswell, I think Psyduck and the Bibarel are Ninja is training.

Nice work as always Xous. The poses are pretty darn excellent.

Ice Arceus said:
Really like the Arceus v.? I might use it later on after I am done using the Suicune one. Again nice job on both Psyduck and Arceus v.? Can't wait to see more!

Thanks.

And to Meaty: xD Okay.

And to Gliscor, Dark Marc, and Sweet Dawn Berlitz: Thanks. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back