Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New pieces. Avatars and art. Eevee/Vaporeon Added.

Light Venusaur said:
Eevee's so KAWAII! (cute for those who don't speek Japanese)
I know that I'll be useing these for banner makeing.
Can I use your stuff, for future stuff?

Thank you.

Yeah; you mean to use the Eevee and its evolutions, right? :3

And to sonicyellow: The avatar, or the art? If you're asking to use the avatar, then yes you may. :) If you're asking to use the art, what do you plan on using it for? EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that you're using the avatar. :3

And to burnpsy: Which avatar?

2 more masterpieces of Xous, they look awesome.
But for some reason I am not fond of Eevee's head. But that's just me. Vaporeon looks Beautiful.
Awesome work Xous.

shaymin of the heart said:
2 more masterpieces of Xoyus, they look awesome.
Byut for some reason I am not fond of Eevee's head. But that's just me. Vaporeon looks Beautiful.
Awesome work Xous.

Thank you. :)

Yeah, Eevee's head was hard to draw, and I just ended up going with that shape... xD

And to burnpsy: Okay then. xD

Xous said:
Light Venusaur said:

Thank you.

Yeah, & maybe your Landmin (normal Shaymin).
I'm using your Leafia avvie on the Risembool Rangers forums, don't worry I've given you credit.
When you do the one's in my banner (in my sig), could you do their shiny forms also please (for a new banner).

Light Venusaur said:
Xous said:
Light Venusaur said:

Thank you.

I'm using your Leafia avvie on the Risembool Rangers forums, don't worry I've given you credit.
When you do the one's in my banner (in my sig), could you do their shiny forms also please (for a new banner).

Okay, I'll give you permission to use all of the Eevee-lutions and Shaymin Land Forme. :)

Sure, I'll be sure to make shiny versions of those Pokémon when I get to them. Just the ones that are shiny in your signature, though, right? (Like Giratina, Dialga, and Darkrai aren't shiny, so don't make shiny versions of them, or should I make them shiny, anyways?)

Xous said:
Light Venusaur said:
Xous said:
Light Venusaur said:

Thank you.

Okay, I'll give you permission to use all of the Eevee-lutions and Shaymin Land Forme. :)

Sure, I'll be sure to make shiny versions of those Pokémon when I get to them. Just the ones that are shiny in your signature, though, right? (Like Giratina, Dialga, and Darkrai aren't shiny, so don't make shiny versions of them, or should I make them shiny, anyways?)
Thanx (to both of your answers).
Yeah, only Rapidash & both Lati's.
Leave "Space Pony" (Dialga), Giratina & Darkrai (could you give it a smallish red-aura~as it's a Jp Movie one) as normal colors.

Light Venusaur said:
Xous said:
Light Venusaur said:
Xous said:
Light Venusaur said:

Thank you.

Leave "Space Pony" (Dialga), Giratina & Darkrai (could you give it a smallish red-aura~as it's a Jp Movie one) as normal colors.

Okay then. :)

Xous said:
Light Venusaur said:
Xous said:
Light Venusaur said:
Xous said:
Light Venusaur said:

Thank you.

Okay then. :)
I don't mind if you do Oirigin-Tina.
*You take your pick*

Eevee's phenomenal!! GREAT work! Attitude is so cute, but one tiny problem with Vaporeon...head's kinda small, or the little fins are too big. Either way, awesome job. DEFINATE improvement from the other Eeveelutions.

EspeonROX said:
Eevee's phenomenal!! GREAT work! Attitude is so cute, but one tiny problem with Vaporeon...head's kinda small, or the little fins are too big. Either way, awesome job. DEFINATE improvement from the other Eeveelutions.

Thank you. :3

I was going to go back and try to resize Vaporeon's head on the paper (before outlining it), but one of my cats stepped right on it and it just crumpled up; I was afraid that erasing would just cause the paper to rip. I'm surprised it even scanned correctly. -_-;

But yeah, I agree with the head size issue. I'll probably go back into the scan later and resize it that way. xD I just wanted to get it finished.

The Vaporeon is GREAT! All of it is in perfect proportion!

Darn cat!

I'm just kidding. If only it had a brain of a human's...:D It's fine. Don't worry about it if you can't redo it. I'm awaiting Espeon and Umbreon now!! And Prof. Shinx...it's good to see you're likin' Xous' work!

EspeonROX said:
And Prof. Shinx...it's good to see you're likin' Xous' work!
Hmm, only Politoed and Vaporeon... THERE GREAT!!!

Wow!! I cant wait to see umbreon nd espeon, they will b e the best seeing as you learn from your other minor mistakes on previous eevelutions!!

Eevee is awesome...more than awesome ^_^ -- Can I take it ?
Vaporeon is just meh, I don't like it very much =/

I think they're both amazing. :)

Dude, with this skill, you can make up your own pokes!

Ok, Xous ready for the critisism? I have quite a bit of it acctually. For the Eeveelutions. :p Everyone loves them but I have my own little things I dislike...But there great don't get me wrong but some I have some serious issues with...:/

Flareon: Wow your nailed quite a bit on flareon but yet I see something that sticks right out at me. Now just look at his mane thing. Do you see the one that just Juts right out of it? Well IMO it is to far out and it just sticks out like a sore thumb. Here is the picture of what I am talking about...

To big to post. :F

Then his pose...others talked about so I will leave be. :)

I will pick at them one by one. I got things to do off and on today so watch for edits.

Soul Seeker said:
Eevee is awesome...more than awesome ^_^ -- Can I take it ?
Vaporeon is just meh, I don't like it very much =/

For your avatar, or use the art for something? (If you're asking for the avatar, then yes; if you're asking to use the art, then for what?) :)

And to Edward Elric: ;D I've already made hundreds of my own Fakemon, I'm just not going to post them. xD (Though I have posted two of them already.)

And to Charizard88: I see what you mean, but I was going for that effect with its mane. I look forward to your other issues, though! :D
---

In the process of updating the first post with Umbreon and Espeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back