Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New pieces. Avatars and art. Licki-Line, Rayquaza, Latias, Manectric, Raikou.

The Licky-Line, roxx dude, good job :)

RE: New pieces. Avatars and art. Licki-Line, Rayquaza, Latias, Manectric, Raikou.

This is amazing.

EDIT: I am using Groudon.

Literally I'm crying this is what I have always dreamed of this is fantastic! I love all of them, Xous I'm really sorry for nagging you to make this but know I can truley say I HAVE THER BEST ARTISTS AVATAR ON MY PROFILE
many thanks Dark Marc

Oh yea please can iI use Marc!

Hey, I haven't gotten a response to my PM, so I'll just post it here. Being a staff member, no one else can have the same avatar as I do. I was wondering if you could make a (shiny) Duskull avatar so I wouldn't have to make everyone else stop using the avatar I liked. If you can do Duskull as your next pokemon, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

We can request things? If we can, sorry to bother you, but can you make Latias using Psychic?

d master342 said:
Wow, I have an incredible urge to steal that Lickilicky. Amazing artwork again.

dmaster out.

xD Thanks.

And to LuckyLuigi7: Thank you. :3 I'm working on a few Pokémon from previous to-do lists (like Giratina Origin Forme, which is simply annoyingly large), so I'm not sure who's next.

And to Soul Seeker: Thanks. :)

And to Omnigross_98: Thank you. :3

And to Dark Marc: xD No problem. Of course you can use Marc.

And to ESP: Yeah, sorry about the lack of PM response - I haven't been checking on them. xD Sure, I could put it on my to-do list. But I've got a few things to do before then, it might be a little while.

And to ShayminSky: Well, he only asked for a version of Lickitung using Psychic when he asked me to make Lickitung to begin with, so it kinda went along with the process of me making it. But if I get time to make a Psychic-using Latias, I'll try. :3

And to Noob Sandwich: Thank you. :)

OK. Lickylicky is GREAT. No joke, fantastic. I love the Lickitung using Psychic. Just funny and good at the same time! Keep it up man!

I am using Groudon now. Astounding work BTW.

Thanks Xous! You're the best!!! Loves the art!

It says that Groudon's File Capacity is to large. :/

Same with Raikou.

I looked at your Photobucket account, I like the Mew but the starmie I think is missing something.....

Xous you are great at this could you please make an arcanine one please id love to see how amazing that would be :D

EspeonROX said:
OK. Lickylicky is GREAT. No joke, fantastic. I love the Lickitung using Psychic. Just funny and good at the same time! Keep it up man!

Thanks. :3

And to Charizard 88: Did you copy and paste the URL? It should work that way (according to Noobnerd, who said that me hosting the avatars on photobucket should bypass the 20k limit). If you did do that, just let me know, and I'll make the avatar fit within the 20k limits.

And to Elite Stride: D: Again? Man, that stinks. And you used the URL?

And to Abomasnow-Man29: Thanks. What's it missing? :3

Xous, if you can make a Mewtwo avatar I would be most impressed as its my favorite Pokémon.

I could say but I'll probably get banned if I do.:p

Your new pieces are good like always. Say, I might use the Vaporeon one....

EDIT: Tada! I finally changed my avatar for the first time in 8 or so months...

I'm going to use the Lickilicky instead of Haunter if that's ok, and your artwork is fantastic! Keep up the good work!

You didn't put starmie on front page. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back