Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New pieces. Avatars and art. Licki-Line, Rayquaza, Latias, Manectric, Raikou.

Lickilicky is ASTONISHINGLY AMAZINGLY COOL!

RE: New pieces. Avatars and art. Licki-Line, Rayquaza, Latias, Manectric, Raikou.

Hey Xous, what are you working on now?

I think he's doing Giratina Orgin Forme.

Yakkov said:
Xous, if you can make a Mewtwo avatar I would be most impressed as its my favorite Pokémon.

;D Mewtwo has been in the works for a little while now, though it was a secret. So I guess you can call this it's avatar revelation, in a way. It should be finished soon. :3

And to Abomasnow-Man29: xD Oh. Gotcha.

And to Blue Thunder: Thanks. :3 I'm glad you liked the Vaporeon enough to use it.

And to pokedude101: Yeah, that's fine. Thanks. :)

And to Riskbreakers: xD I'll put it up there soon.

And to Flare: Like ESP said, it's mostly me struggling to complete Giratina Origin Forme. xD But I've had a few old projects to work on, as well, such as Mewtwo. I'm also still trying to finish up the full body art of Ninetales, Gyarados, Swampert, Machamp, and T-tar, but those will also be a little while until they're done.

I am really looking forward to the day you do a Yanmega one. If its REALLY good, I'll put it as my avatar in a heartbeat.

Xous said:
d master342 said:
Wow, I have an incredible urge to steal that Lickilicky. Amazing artwork again.

dmaster out.

xD Thanks.

And to LuckyLuigi7: Thank you. :3 I'm working on a few Pokémon from previous to-do lists (like Giratina Origin Forme, which is simply annoyingly large), so I'm not sure who's next.

And to Soul Seeker: Thanks. :)

And to Omnigross_98: Thank you. :3

And to Dark Marc: xD No problem. Of course you can use Marc.

And to ESP: Yeah, sorry about the lack of PM response - I haven't been checking on them. xD Sure, I could put it on my to-do list. But I've got a few things to do before then, it might be a little while.

And to ShayminSky: Well, he only asked for a version of Lickitung using Psychic when he asked me to make Lickitung to begin with, so it kinda went along with the process of me making it. But if I get time to make a Psychic-using Latias, I'll try. :3 Oh, ok. Thanks!

And to Noob Sandwich: Thank you. :)

If you ever make a Chimchar or a shieldon (for my Sis, Shieldon irronicly >.>) that would be great, and that starmie is not good for little kids xD

-CC

I don't know if you've been asked this but has Game Freak offered you a job?

Señor Smoothie Buns said:
Can I use The Evee one?
Thanks in advance!

Thanks for posting this time, I really appreciate it. :)

And to Abomasnow-Man29: No, unfortunately. Though I don't think they've seen my work, yet. When I get out of college, I hope to work for the U.S. Sector of the Pokémon Company, and maybe learn japanese and work for the Japanese sector. But I'm not sure if that'll ever happen. xD

Not updating the first post anymore? D:

I saw your photobucket album and was wondering why the Kingdra, Tyranitar, Cressy, Poliwrath, Mew and Starmie weren't up. :S

Xous, can I use your Lickitung artwork to do a Banner ?

Noobnerd said:
Not updating the first post anymore? D:

I saw your photobucket album and was wondering why the Kingdra, Tyranitar, Cressy, Poliwrath, Mew and Starmie weren't up. :S

xD I've been a little busy with other work, and haven't had time to update it. Besides, those pieces of art (other than Kingdra) tend to scare people, so I'm not really going to put them on the front page.

And to Soul Seeker: Sure, that's fine.

---

Updated first post with Giratina Origin Forme (full body and 2 avatars), Kingdra (full body and 1 avatar), and Giratina Altered Forme (1 avatar). NOTE: For the newer avatars, you'll need to copy and paste the URL instead of saving the avatars and then uploading them.

RE: New pieces. Avatars and art. Giratina Origin, Kingdra, others added.

Full body of Giratina origin avvy ROCKS. That's probably Top 5 in my favorite avatars of yours.

Rayquaza, Espeon, Giratina Origin, Alakazam, and Lickylicky are my favorite.

I really like the non-Origin form Giratina, the second one. It looks intimidating, much better than the first one.

Oh, by origin, the one on the Platinum cover.

Thank you ^_^

WOW, the Giratina and Kingdra are AMAZING!!!

So, what's next almighty Xous?

Hey Xous!

If you don't mind, can I use the Infernape avatar? I'll give you credit.

Giratina Origin and Kingdra are amazing. :O Geez, have less talent Xous. Your art is burning my eyes! ;o

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back