Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New pieces. Avatars and art. Giratina Origin, Kingdra, others added.

Xous said:
And to INFERNAPE: Sure, but remember: you only need to give credit when using full body art that I gave permission to use, as the avatars already have my watermark on them. Also, you only need to post saying that you're using an avatar, not post asking if you can use an avatar. :)

I know. =]

I just like to make sure. xD

Thanks for that Kingdra Avatar :D

*Grabs and runs away from the shop.*

I hope no one is using it, I asked it from you at chat. :D

Woa the Kiongdra is excellant, Xous it may seem that I have changed my avatar but that is a reason fort the chillax zone :p
so when I decide can i change it back to Marc?

Hey Xous, just thought I'd let you know I'll be using one of your avatars. Haven't decided yet lol. They're all so good aha. Thanks in advance!

How the heck do you make them so good?

Do you mind if I use gliscor?

More pieces. More great work. xD

Gratz on being one of the best Beach has ever seen.

Just stopping by really quickly to post the full body art of Ninetales and then get back to work on more art and house work. I'll get back to the responses above when I have more time. :)

I want to use the Darkrai Avatar!

Veritas said:
Your art is so excellent that you deserve that Arceus avatar because it represents your drawing ability, GODLY! If you got a dollar from every person who was not only satisfied but loved your art, you'd be a very rich man. *Stabs myself for not noticing this earlier. I read this entire thread from the 1st post to last so I could check if anyone is currently using celebi. May I use Celebi?

If you ever get around to drawing Ho-oh, could you make it into an avatar. I would die and come back to life to put it as my avatar.

Yes, you may use Celebi. Having read the whole thread from first post to last, I'd think you'd know that you only have to post saying you're using an avatar, not to ask permission to use one. ;D

And to Dark Marc: Yes, you may change back to Lickitung when you decide to.

And to George2FRESH: Thanks. :3

And to Juliacoolo: Years of practice have gotten me to where I am now. And you already know my answer to your question.

And to Charizard88: Thank you.

And to MasterDarkrai93: Okay, then. xD
-------
Updated first post with Duskull's avatar and full body art. The avatar for shiny Duskull is being used by a staff member, so I cannot post it due to the new Staff Member avatar rule. I'll also be going through the current avatar list I have and mark off avatars that are in use by other staff members so that people don't get in trouble for using avatars that the staff have.

Any staff member reading this that is using one of my avatars that I have posted on the first page, please inform me either here or via PM so that I know which ones to mark off. In addition, please be sure to notify me via PM when you're no longer using the avatar so that I know when to unmark it.

RE: New pieces. Avatars and art. Full art of Ninetales, Duskull added.

I'll be using the Jolteon avatar if thats ok. :)

The ninetales is awsome ^^
One thing though the front paw looks slightly arquard ^^

Duskull is done very well....maybe Dusclops is next? :D

I love Duskull, thanks so much for it Xous.

Echosong said:
I'll be using the Jolteon avatar if thats ok. :)

Of course, that's fine. :3

And to ::DF111::- Thanks. Yeah, I think I see what you mean. I might go back and touch that up later.

And to EspeonROX: Thanks. Dusclops isn't going to be done for a while, but I'll definitely get to it one day. Oh, and I've a few ideas about a new type of avatars that I'm messing around with... I'll be sure to post them if they work out. :)

And to ESP: No problem.

And to julian99janssen: Yes, you may.

Oh my god, that Ninetales. ;^; -squeak-​

I will be claiming Groudon...as a staff member...Groudon is now...Unavailable. :)

Charizard88 said:
Well honestly I am in love with the 3 Giratina's...so I sort of made myself an animation of the three so I wouldn't have to make a choice. But I am a staff member...so don't expect me to be selfish...seeing as mine is an ANIMATION, no one is able to take my animation of the three, they can however use the ones in single form.

Um... I must be forgetting... But did you ask for permission to use them? I said people could use the single avatars for an avatar, but I never said anyone could use three and put them in an animation to use as an avatar, or edit them in any way without permission...

You know what, if you didn't ask (which I'm sorry if you did and I'm forgetting), then it's fine this one time. But, from now on, no one may edit an avatar(s) without my permission. In fact, there was already someone that edited an avatar and asked before he/she did it, so I guess I should have been prepared for this. :/

Edit: Groudon now reserved by staff.

xD I editedmy post. :\ I realizied I didn't like the animations so I just deleted it. :) So I never used it. Sorry for not asking.

Charizard88 said:
xD I editedmy post. :\ I realizied I didn't like the animations so I just deleted it. :) So I never used it. Sorry for not asking.

Yeah, I see that. :3 Thanks for apologizing, anyways.
---

EDIT: Tomorrow I'll be updating the first post's layout, to organize some of the things and make the various processes a little more understandable for new viewers and for those that don't get the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back