Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New pieces. Avatars and art. First post layout change - re-read the first post!

Excuse me Xous, but do you happen to have a mothim avatar?

RE: New pieces. Avatars and art. First post layout change - re-read the first post!

xtrabaggage said:
Excuse me Xous, but do you happen to have a mothim avatar?

Not yet. But thanks for asking, since it reminded me of something I left out of the first post. xD
---

EDIT: For those that missed the new title, please read the first post again before posting in here, so that I know everyone is acquainted with the rules.

Forgot to say I'm using the Gyarados avatar again. Sorry Xous. <3

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Forgot to say I'm using the Gyarados avatar again. Sorry Xous. <3

dmaster out.

:p I was just about to PM you about that.

But thank you for remembering to post. :3

Wow. Your art is as great as usual.

I'm just wondering about the shading of the Ninetales. It might look better is you make the scene brighter and not heavily shade it like that.

I am using Giratina Origin Forme. Thanks!

Can I use some of your art in an nds theme for a flashcard? They'd look perfect in one

*cough*Luxray*cough*

Oh sorry I think I have a cold. :>

Zyflair said:
Wow. Your art is as great as usual.

I'm just wondering about the shading of the Ninetales. It might look better is you make the scene brighter and not heavily shade it like that.

Thanks. Yeah, I see what you mean. I don't have time to go back and see if that's true right now, though, so if I get some time to change around the shading, I'll be sure to try.

And to ShayminSky: No problem.

And to Veritas: Veritaaaaas, you really didn't re-read the first post like the title says, did you? :/ It says to not waste time by posting "may I use some of your art" and then not state which ones you'd like to use. xD Because then I have to say "which ones", and then wait for your post, then give my response. What could be accomplished in two posts must now be done in four. xP

So, then, "which ones"?

And to Diamond Master: ;D Pretty nasty cold you have there. I've got a handful of new Pokémon drawings coming out soon, so look forward to those. Whether or not that Pokémon is one of them depends on how much time I have.

I'd like to see a Croagunk avatar make it's way here. I'd love to useit. And you said in the rules to post something you'd like to see done so there ya go ;) lol

RE: Avatars and art. Re-read first post. Mewtwo, Mudkip, Surskit added.

Wow, the Croagunk line seems to be popular. I'll have to be sure to make their artwork especially interesting when I get around to it.

As for new art, I've updated the first post with Mewtwo, Mudkip, and Surskit. Look forward to more art tomorrow, as well.

Just to say, I switched over to the shiny Latias. Imma use the shiny Avvys from now on <3

Mewtwo's fingers? Uh, no. I don't like that.

MUDKIPZ FTW!! That Mudkip is so cute! Surskit is done well too! GREAT work on those two.

Awesome job Xous!! Loving your art more and more!!
Using your Surskit (I nicknamed it Surscute!!!)
Thank you!!

I am going to use the totally awesome Mewtwo!
EspeonRox: I don't know what you are talking about, the fingers rock!

Hi Xous me again, your new art is awsome, anyways please can I use the Lickitung full art art for my banner please!

The fingers...look a little like sausage links to me, but that's my opinion.

lol, sausage.

Great work here Xous. Mudkip is going to be used A LOT on these forums. "I herd u leik mudkips?"

Mence Master said:
Just to say, I switched over to the shiny Latias. Imma use the shiny Avvys from now on <3

Okay. Thanks for informing me. :3

And to Omnigross_98: Thank you.

And to EspeonROX: Thanks. Yeah, I see what you mean about Mewtwo's fingers, but unfortunately that's the latest way to draw them (unlike the style in which they were drawn in the first Movie).

And to Johnny Phantom: No problem. :)

And to Muddy68: Okay. :3

And to Dark Marc: Yeah, that's fine.

And to ESP: xD Thanks.
------

Will most likely have Arcanine and Weavile done tonight. Treeko avatar added to the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back