Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Re-read first post. Arcanine, Weavile added.

Xous, can I use the arcanine body art? Its for a benner I'm making, and I will give you full credt
Thanks.

Could I use the Shaymin (land):){G}

xtrabaggage said:
Arcanine looks amazing, Do you have a totodile avatar?

Thanks. Not yet. I'm also not sure when I'd be able to get around to it. ^_^;

And to Charizard88: Okay, and I fixed the first post. :3

And to Veritas: No, Veritas. xD Did you read what I wrote to you? YES, you HAVE TO ask to use the full body art, but you need to post which pieces you'd like to use in that post, not wait for me to say "which ones?" and then have you respond, then get my permission. Really, I'm wondering if you read what I said to you or not. xD

And to Fridge: Sure, I'll let you use it. (Veritas, this is the way you're supposed to ask for permission to use full body art, just in case I wasn't clear. -_-)

And to piplup234: Yes, and I'm glad to see you're already using it, but next time be sure to just say you're using it, not ask for permission to use an avatar.

And to julian99janssen: -_- Please, re-read the first post, like it says to in the title, THEN post in here again about the avatar. I really think a few people need to remember these simple little rules, it's not that hard. Also, please remove the "Credit to Xous for the amazing Spiritomb" from above your avatar - you don't need to have it, since I put my watermark on the avatar. (This, too, is stated in the first post.) Sheesh, I must sound like a bad person or something, but seriously, these rules are extremely easy to follow. xD

Xous there is another pokemon in the background of the spiritomb avatar there is a nincada or something else in the lower left corner.

xtrabaggage said:
Xous there is another pokemon in the background of the spiritomb avatar there is a nincada or something else in the lower left corner.

I'm pretty sure thats just the odd keystone of spiritomb. o.o

Nice work on Weavile and Arcanine too, Xous.

I am so happy you made an Arcanine avatar! It looks great. If its alright I will be using that one. :p

:O I tried adding Arcanine and it gave me that...

For some reason the Weavil full body art looks really exposed :]

Charizard88 said:
:O I tried adding Arcanine and it gave me that...

If you mean it gave you Photobucket's "this image has been removed" message, then that's impossible, since the poster above you has the avatar at the moment, which means it's still on my account. xD (Also, I just checked and it's still there.) You may want to try and copy and paste the URL a few more times, and if that still doesn't work, just try using this URL:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Xous/ArcanineAvatarXous.png

But, really, I've no clue why it'd give you that message when the post above you has the avatar working. 0_o;

And to Dark Marc: xD Well, I see what you mean, but I'm not going to throw a fig leaf over its body or anything.

May I use Shiny Umbreon? Really nice. :)

Well none are working. Let me try and host it on my photobucket.

EDIT: My Photobucket works.

Unknown said:
May I use Shiny Umbreon? Really nice. :)

xD Yes, you may, but next time be sure to read the first post and find out that you only have to post saying you're using an avatar. :) If you've already read the first post and you're just trying to be polite, thank you, but just be sure to follow the guidelines next time. :D

And to Charizard88: That's odd. o_O Hopefully nothing bad's about to happen to my photobucket account. Anyways, I guess that since it works through your photobucket, that's okay. :3

I mean the body art, and I did read the first post. :D

Unknown said:

xD Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for messing that up. Yes, you may use the full body art.

:) And thank you for having read the first post, I'm glad there are people that do, though I'm sure that 99% of people do, and I should remove it from the title, since everyone is up to speed by now. xD

Xous said:
Unknown said:

xD Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for messing that up. Yes, you may use the full body art.

:) And thank you for having read the first post, I'm glad there are people that do, though I'm sure that 99% of people do, and I should remove it from the title, since everyone is up to speed by now. xD

And then came senor smoothy buns ..lol

^ The heck? That's not funny at all. Disturbing...

Anyways, Xous, GREAT work on Arcanine, if I haven't said that already. Keep it up!

Great work sorry about the unnapropirate stuff. Keep it up mate! The Arcanine is excellant, best one yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back