Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Re-read first post. Arcanine, Weavile added.

*Sugests making an Ambipom avatar....*

Your Arcanine is amazing =O
Can I use it ?

How come people are having the hawt pokemon like Lenny has? Can you please make the Lickilicki hawt please!

Soul Seeker said:
Your Arcanine is amazing =O
Can I use it ?

Sure, I'll let you use it.

And to Dark Marc: Sorry, I actually made that one a while ago and since then have sworn off making avatars like that for a while (in other words, I'm taking a break from them). So when I get back to making that kind of avatar, I'll make a Lickilicky version, as well.

And to xanaseviper Sure, I'll let you use it.
-------------

Updating first post with Yanmega and Slowking. Will have Turtwig, Abomasnow, and Croagunk later tonight or tomorrow.

RE: Avatars and art. Re-read first post. Yanmega, Slowking added.

Sloking and Yanemaga, best ones yet! Speechless absolutley speechless!

Xous said:
And to Dark Marc: Sorry, I actually made that one a while ago and since then have sworn off making avatars like that for a while (in other words, I'm taking a break from them). So when I get back to making that kind of avatar, I'll make a Lickilicky version, as well.
Never, ever ever make those kinds of messed up avatars again. Pokémon aren' suppose to be...ummm...like that. -JK :D Try to make a Flygon one. ;)

Nah, it's okay.

I like the Yanmega better than the Slowking, it's kind of cool that it's legs are bent, maybe you could make another one of it more posed to attack.

Flygon Jedi Master said:
Xous said:
Never, ever ever make those kinds of messed up avatars again. Pokémon aren' suppose to be...ummm...like that. -JK :D Try to make a Flygon one. ;)

Nah, it's okay.

I like the Yanmega better than the Slowking, it's kind of cool that it's legs are bent, maybe you could make another one of it more posed to attack.

I don't plan on going back to Yanmega for quite some time, but if I do, I'll see if I can make it in an attack pose.

And to General Mudkip: xD With your name, I'd of thought you were going to use the Mudkip avatar. But thanks for posting. :3

Your welcome. Haha, actually I like Gyarados more so I chose to use it for my avatar. =O I just like the way Mudkip sounds. General Gyarados wouldn't sound as good in my opinion lol.

Xous, not trying to knock you, just an opinion. The yanmega's in and out of border is a bit off. The tail should be in, and both wings out, since you can't fly with one wing in and one wing out :p

General Mudkip said:
Your welcome. Haha, actually I like Gyarados more so I chose to use it for my avatar. =O I just like the way Mudkip sounds. General Gyarados wouldn't sound as good in my opinion lol.

:3 That makes sense.

And to Ryuu7: It was supposed to look like it was turning out of the frame, but yeah, I can see how it would look weird. I'll probably go back and fix it some day.

Can you please make the Lickilicky one have blue eyes!

Dark Marc said:
Can you please make the Lickilicky one have blue eyes!

Um... I'll see what I can do, but really, I hadn't planned on going back and doing that when I'd already made the Lickitung like that. xD I've still got to try and make Latias look like it's using Psychic, which isn't looking that great. >_<
---

Added Turtwig, Mesprit, Abomasnow, Croagunk to first post. Yanmega and Slowking are also there from yesterday, in case you didn't see them.

RE: Avatars and art. Re-read first post. Turtwig, Mesprit, Croagunk, Abomasnow added.

Hate to say it...but these last 4 aren't too great. Yanmega's nice, and I kinda like Turtwig, but Mesprit has the weirdest expression on its face.

RE: Avatars and art. Re-read first post. Turtwig, Mesprit, Croagunk, Abomasnow added.

Awesome!! The word is awesome!!
Loved the Slowking and the Abomasnow.
Campaign for Crawdaunt!!!

Must use Yanmega, must use Yanmega, must use Yanmega.

Yanmega is AWESOME!!

Blue Thunder said:
Must use Yanmega, must use Yanmega, must use Yanmega.

Yanmega is AWESOME!!

Thanks. Sure, you can use it. :3

Xous, I will be using the Gardy avatar.

The Abomasnow looks hot and awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back