Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Re-read first post. Turtwig, Mesprit, Croagunk, Abomasnow added.

im going to use turtwig
PLease and thank you

~Brendan

RE: Avatars and art. Re-read first post. Turtwig, Mesprit, Croagunk, Abomasnow added.

Hey Xous. What happened to my posts here? >:[

Anyway, I love your Mesprit and Yanmega. The other ones aren't quite as nice, but they're fine.

dmaster out.

PokeMaster619 said:
Xous, I will be using the Gardy avatar.

Okay. :3

And to Dark Marc: Thanks.

And to billy5083: Um... If you mean the avatar, of course, but why don't you have it on already? o_O

If you mean the full body artwork, you have to ask for permission. I won't just allow people to use the full body art without asking. :/

And to d master342: I think mine are gone, too. o_O I'm not sure why they've been deleted. Maybe a mod just saw it as spam? *Shrugs*

Thanks. :)

Its not working.

I like the Abomasnow, it's pretty sweet. Xous, you better get a job with Pokemon USA. It would be awesome if you drew Pokemon Cards.

I'm going to use the Mesprit avatar. I found out Celebi23 is using mine.

ESP said:
Xous, you better get a job with Pokemon USA. It would be awesome if you drew Pokemon Cards.
Amen to that. You definately have some talent!

billy5083 said:
Its not working.

xD Glad to see you got it working.

And to ESP (and EspeonROX): Thanks. :) Hopefully I'll be able to get a job with them, but the only place it seems I could go work at would be New York, New York, which would be pretty difficult for me. xD Oh well. We'll just have to see what the future brings! ;D

And to Veritas: Actually, Celebi23 was kind enough to ask for his/her own version of the avatar, since he/she is Staff. (His/her version has a darker blue background than the Member version.) So if you want to go back to the Celebi avatar, it's fine. :)

Since you made Turtwig, are you going to make the other starters?

Great job! Most of these look official.

I wish I could pull off the Sugimori style, but I haven't found any GIMP tutorials.

Muddy68 said:
Since you made Turtwig, are you going to make the other starters?

Yeah, I'll get around to them eventually.

And to Nekoban Ryo: Thanks.

For the Sugimori style, I simply use Jasc Paint Shop Pro - I don't even have GIMP. xD

Do you randomly draw whatever pokemon comes to mind or is there some sort of inspiration to your choice? Also, even if Celebi23 is using a slightly different avatar, it still may cause confusion so I'll play it safe.

Veritas said:
Do you randomly draw whatever pokemon comes to mind or is there some sort of inspiration to your choice? Also, even if Celebi23 is using a slightly different avatar, it still may cause confusion so I'll play it safe.

Well, I try and draw the Pokémon people want first, but I often find myself drawing the Pokémon I'm inspired to draw at the moment.
Also: Ah, okay. I understand. :)

And to Omnigross_98: I wish that were true sometimes, because then I might already have a job with PUSA. xD But thank you. :3

May i have an Electivire one? Also are you able to do 2 pokemon in one box?

Electimortar said:
May I have an Electivire one? Also are you able to do 2 pokemon in one box?

I'm not taking requests at the moment, but I plan on doing the 1st Generation Evolutions (such as Electivire, Magmortar, Rhyperior, and Tangrowth) all at once at a later date. :3 Also, yes, I can put two Pokémon in a single frame.
--------

Updating first post with Dialga G Lv.X Avatar (I know, I didn't draw it, but I really wanted to make an avatar out of that awesome artwork!) and Furret.

RE: Avatars and art. Re-read first post. Furret, Dialga G Lv.X Avatar added.

I am going to use the Dialga G Lv.X one.

It's stunning...

Flygon Jedi Master said:
I am going to use the Dialga G Lv.X one.

It's stunning...

Thanks. It was fairly easy getting the image out of the card, so I just decided to make an avatar of it.

As for other cards (in case someone reads this and thinks I'm now doing TCG art in my avatars), I don't think I'm going to make more, but if I do, they'll only be ones I feel like making.

Your new avvy and the Furret...PWN! Great work! Dialga's a little small.

Xous, I will now use the Weavile.

(Goldedda, post in the thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back