Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Re-read first post. Furret, Dialga G Lv.X Avatar added.

EspeonROX said:
Your new avvy and the Furret...PWN! Great work! Dialga's a little small.

Thanks. I had some choices to make with the size of the Dialga, and originally it was larger. However, I wanted to fit more of it into the avatar, so I went with the smaller version. xD

And to PokeMaster619: Okay. :3

i use dialga g lv.x now , sorry

The Dialga G Lv.X avvy is epic =O
I also like the Furret one a lot, god job!

goldedda said:
I use dialga g lv.x now , sorry

It's fine. Just from now on be sure to post here instead of just using it. :)

And to Charging_Chimchar: I cut it out. :3

And to Soul Seeker: Thanks. :)
---

Been having a few busy nights (projects for real-life friends, etc.) and haven't been able to get new Pokémon artwork done. I hope to be able to get some done soon, though.

I haven't posted on these forums in a loooooooooong time, but I had to say how great these avatars are. I honestly can't decide which one I'd like to use. xD You are amazing at drawing; I wish I could draw this well. :p

If you could ever get around to making a Lugia, I'd appreciate it. As you can probably tell I am a fan of Lugia. :p

EPICLY AMAZING!!!! I dont like Dialga G lvX its not your style. I like them better when you draw them.

Lugia58 said:
I haven't posted on these forums in a loooooooooong time, but I had to say how great these avatars are. I honestly can't decide which one I'd like to use. xD You are amazing at drawing; I wish I could draw this well. :p

If you could ever get around to making a Lugia, I'd appreciate it. As you can probably tell I am a fan of Lugia. :p

Thank you. :)

I just started Ho-oh, with Lugia soon to follow. It should be done soon, hopefully, but I've got a lot of projects to do. I'll try and make time for more artwork. xD

And to xtrabaggage: Yeah, I agree - it's not my style. I really only wanted to because of how awesome I thought the artwork looked. xD Well, I don't plan on making more TCG avatars, anyways.
----

Updating first post with Gulpin, Barboach, Wynaut, and Swablu. Just wanted to get them out of the way, since they're easy to draw. Also, woo, 600th post. :p

Hi, can I use your Furret artwork for a Banner, please ?

Soul Seeker said:
Hi, can I use your Furret artwork for a Banner, please ?

Sure. :3

RE: Avatars and art. Re-read first post. Barboach, Gulpin, Wynaut, Swablu added.

Thank you =)
Btw, here are just some Banners I made with your art.

Attachments

• Arcanine_Banner.png
    Arcanine_Banner.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Darkrai_Banner.png
    Darkrai_Banner.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Dusknoir_Banner.png
    Dusknoir_Banner.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 13
RE: Avatars and art. Re-read first post. Barboach, Gulpin, Wynaut, Swablu added.

Soul Seeker said:
Thank you =)
Btw, here are just some Banners I made with your art.

Those are amazing! :D Thank you for showing them to me, I love seeing what people do with my artwork, especially when it's better than what I could do with it. xD

Thanks =^D
Here are the others, I can'd add more than 3 attachments -.-
More will come for sure, I love your art <3

Attachments

• Giratina_Banner.png
    Giratina_Banner.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Happiny_Banner.png
    Happiny_Banner.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Mew_Banner.png
    Mew_Banner.png
    135 KB · Views: 9

Soul Seeker said:
Thanks =^D
Here are the others, I can'd add more than 3 attachments -.-
More will come for sure, I love your art <3

No probelm. :) Those are nice too. :3 Thanks for sharing.

I love your art <3
Do you think you can draw a Drapion one?:rolleyes:
You have the other Pokemon I need done:D

ZOMG! They're all VERY nicely done. I especially like Wynaut...he's so happy!

Nice. I like your art. Sleek and stylized.
Since you're letting people use them for their icons/banners... mind if i use Weavile's body art for a banner in my Trade thread?
(for something like this)

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
I love your art <3
Do you think you can draw a Drapion one?:rolleyes:
You have the other Pokemon I need done:D

Thanks. :3 I'm working on Drapion and a few others at the moment, so look forward to it being done soon.

And to EspeonROX: Thank you. :)

And to Juliefoojojo87: Thanks. Sure, I'll grant you permission to use the Weavile art.

I really like Flygon, (obviously :p) and I was wondering if you had the full body art for it? I didn't see it on the list and I'd love to see what it looks like full! :)

You are a beast. Original art. One after an other. Maybe you should consiter making a tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back