Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Bandwidth exceeded until 19th. Read top of 1st post!

I just added it to my photobucket account then uploaded it from there(Just hold the cursor over the picture and "copy to my album will appear).
Also if you want you can send art to other people here that have photobucket accounts so they can upload them.

Abomasnow-Man29 said:
I just added it to my photobucket account then uploaded it from there(Just hold the cursor over the picture and "copy to my album will appear).
Also if you want you can send art to other people here that have photobucket accounts so they can upload them.

Thanks for the info, but now there may be no need, as I've just uploaded the avatars onto another account of mine and have them ready for people to use.

I may be missing a few (I'd have to get them from the computer next to me), but if I am, they'll be up in a few. :3

The account is this one: http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/Xous54/?start=0

Go on in and find the avatar you were using, then copy the URL like you normally would and use it as your avatar. :3

I was just giiving you ideas because I bet this will happen again.

Abomasnow-Man29 said:
I was just giiving you ideas because I bet this will happen again.

And I thanked you for it. :3

But right now I don't think I'm going to go over 25GB for the avatars, as I hadn't done so before, for several months. What I believe caused the bandwidth to be exceeded was the animation I made for Movie 10-12, which was a massive file, and it was drawing from my bandwidth each time I posted.

EDIT: All of the avatars have been uploaded to this album. Please go into this album and find the avatar you were using, and re-paste the URL like you normally would. Note that avatars that are in use by Staff are off-limits still. The avatars you cannot use as they are Staff-Only versions are listed below:
HolyStarQuazaAvatarXous.png

RaikouAvatarXousShiny.png

NoobnerdAvatarXous2b.png

NoobnerdAvatarXous1b.png

CelebiAvatarXousStaff1.png
(Darker background than the Member version)
FurretAvatarXous1.png

DuskullAvatarXousS.png

RE: Avatars and art. Bandwidth exceeded until 19th. New Account for Avatars!

I'll use the shiny ho-oh. The thing about the bandwidth was too bad. If we chose an avatar and then someone used it while we were using the "out of bandwidth" one, should we just get a different one?

One more thing, I asked for a ho-oh about a week ago and my prayers have been answered!!! Ho-oh is EPIC!!

I could also give you mine for extra space.
I am gonna use the Rayquaza one for now; my target, and then will switch to Ho-oh.

Im using the Yanmega Avatar now.

Also, great work on Ho-oh and it's shiny.

Really cool Ho-oh.
Maybe you should try a seviper.

Veritas said:
I'll use the shiny ho-oh. The thing about the bandwidth was too bad. If we chose an avatar and then someone used it while we were using the "out of bandwidth" one, should we just get a different one?

One more thing, I asked for a ho-oh about a week ago and my prayers have been answered!!! Ho-oh is EPIC!!

As long as it's not a Staff Member using the avatar, you're allowed to use the same avatar as any regular member.

I'm glad you like it. :3

And to Mence Master: If you mean give me your account for extra space, thanks, but I think this one will do for now (but I'll be sure to keep that in mind). :) The only thing I need to avoid is using giant animations as signatures, as it draws a lot from the bandwidth in just a few posts. xD

And to Mechanos7: Okay, and thanks. :3

And to xanaseviper: I'm not sure when I'll be getting to it, but I have tried drawing it recently, but it never turned out right.

Oh well sevipers a tricky fellow to draw right.

Whats happened to them :C

Dark Marc said:
Whats happened to them :C

:/ Did you even read the title? Surely, if you read the title and then saw that the avatars were down, you would have understood just what happened.
---

Updating first post with Magikarp, Ludicolo, and Manaphy. (Yes, these avatars and art will work.)

No offense, but it looks like Manaphy is fat.

Muddy68 said:
No offense, but it looks like Manaphy is fat.

Eh, I see what you mean. For some reason, I can never seem to get Manaphy/Phione's body size correct the first time. I just don't like to draw them with giant heads, I guess, despite the fact their heads are larger than their bodies.

I'm using the smexy Tangela avatar 'till it shines.
^__^

Mence Master said:
I'm using the smexy Tangela avatar 'till it shines.
^__^

xD Okay.

RE: Avatars and art. Bandwidth exceeded until 19th. Manaphy, Ludicolo, Magikarp added.

Actually, I'm gonna use the MAGIKARP Avatar for just one day, today, and then go back to Tangela's.
I know, Tangela is sexy, but MAGIKARP.
So yeah, a one day change in, change out :p

RE: Avatars and art. Bandwidth exceeded until 19th. Manaphy, Ludicolo, Magikarp added.

The new Pokes are good as per normal.
1 thing with the Judicolo is that the colours are a bit to light ?

But great work still ^_^

can i use the ludicolo for a banner?

How long will it be like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back