Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Manaphy, Ludicolo, Magikarp added.

Lickilicky_GM_42_of_136_Collab_by_SupaKhaos.jpg

Lickilicky.

Can I use the Manaphy avatar, please ?

Just posting to say, I'm using your excellent Ho-oh Avatar. It's one of the best yet :D

Amazing work. I'm surprised you've yet to do a shiny Metagross. One of the best looking shinys if you ask me.

That looks nice, Dictator Dauntless. :3

SUB - ZERO said:
Using the Abomasnow thanks!

No problem.

And to Soul Seeker and julian99janssen: Please, don't post asking if you can use an avatar. :/ Yes, of course you can use the avatar. You only need to post saying you're using an avatar. You only need to ask to use an avatar if you plan on editing it in any way, and when you ask to use it for that purpose, you also have to say what you're changing (just so people are clear on that).

And to Mence Master: Okay. See, Soul Seeker and julian99janssen? Just post saying you're using it, then you don't have to wait for my response.

And to Omnigross_98: Thanks...

And to meazza: I agree, but I haven't had time to get to anyone besides those that are needed in the projects I'm working on. But, I'm definitely going to make a shiny Metagross whenever I get around to drawing it.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Suicune, Feraligatr added.

Wow Feraligatr and Suicune are totally epic. I'll be using the Feraligatr for now.

I really like the Garchomp and Gyarados. Great work.

Bob Franklin said:
Wow Feraligatr and Suicune are totally epic. I'll be using the Feraligatr for now.

Thanks, and okay. :3

And to Dragon_9: Thank you.

Is there any chance you could re-color the Garchomp one for the shiny version?

Dragon_9 said:
Is there any chance you could re-color the Garchomp one for the shiny version?

o_O That's going to be a problem, because there's really minimal differences between its regular and shiny versions, and I don't think I'd be able to make the avatars look different enough, other than maybe having different colored backgrounds.

It is the slightest difference but maybe you could change his position. Or I would be fine with just the color difference. I actually would like just having him changed to shiny.

Dragon_9 said:
It is the slightest difference but maybe you could change his position. Or I would be fine with just the color difference. I actually would like just having him changed to shiny.

Well, I'll see what I can do. xD
---

Also, on the topic of Garchomp, I may end up doing an alternate version of it, as well as try to finish the old artwork. In addition, I've begun work on the final parts of the Gyarados and Swampert art, and the Machamp art will follow. As for Flygon, I'm probably going to finish its art, as well, and then make alternate art for it, as the current artwork I have of it is too stylized, I think.

Xous said:
Dragon_9 said:

---

Also, on the topic of Garchomp, I may end up doing an alternate version of it, as well as try to finish the old artwork. In addition, I've begun work on the final parts of the Gyarados and Swampert art, and the Machamp art will follow. As for Flygon, I'm probably going to finish its art, as well, and then make alternate art for it, as the current artwork I have of it is too stylized, I think.

Thanks, I call dibs on future Garchomp avy.

Dragon_9 said:
Xous said:
Dragon_9 said:

---

Thanks, I call dibs on future Garchomp avy.

Actually, since this isn't a shop, you can't "call dibs" unless you're Staff, since Staff avatars have to be unique. Users can share avatars.

Aah... Well, either way. I'll be glad to have it at least. I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Dragon_9 said:
Aah... Well, either way. I'll be glad to have it at least. I can't wait to see how it comes out.

It should be done by tomorrow, so be sure to check back then. :3
---

Updated first post with Regigigas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back