Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Suicune, Feraligatr, Regigigas added.

julian99janssen said:
I'll use the Psychic Lickitung

:) Okay then.

Feraligatr: Fat. Just, fat. I don't like his lower body, but the avatar looks good because it doesn't show his HUGE theighs. ._.

Suicune and Regigigas: GREAT! I like Suicune more, because the detail and the colors for Sugimori's Suicune look almost and nearly identical. The pose is great for both Pokemon.

Keep it up! Good work! (Awaiting the Entei now!)

EspeonROX said:
Feraligatr: Fat. Just, fat. I don't like his lower body, but the avatar looks good because it doesn't show his HUGE theighs. ._.

Suicune and Regigigas: GREAT! I like Suicune more, because the detail and the colors for Sugimori's Suicune look almost and nearly identical. The pose is great for both Pokemon.

Keep it up! Good work! (Awaiting the Entei now!)

Yeah, I wanted to slim down Gatr, but I couldn't with the pose I had. Plus... I kinda like it more fat than thin.

Thanks. Entei (and a full body of Raikou since, like I said, the one I have for the avatar only looks good as an avatar) are a long ways off, but they'll be done some day.

And to kashmaster: Okay. :3

May I use the Regigigas one if it isn't being used?

xtrabaggage said:
May I use the Regigigas one if it isn't being used?

Yes, you may, but remember that users can share avatars, unless the avatar is used by a Staff Member, which I would have marked off the avatar if that was the case. :) Also, like it says in the first post, you don't need to give me credit, since the watermark is on the avatar.

---

Updating first post with a shiny version of the original Garchomp avatar, as well as... Garchomp Art V.2, which consists of new full body art of Garchomp (I know, the old one still isn't done) and Normal and Shiny Garchomp avatars. Enjoy!

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Suicune, Feraligatr, Regigigas, Chomp V.2 added.

May I use the Mudkip(z) full body for a banner?

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Suicune, Feraligatr, Regigigas, Chomp V.2 added.

xtrabaggage said:

Yes, you may. :) (I just put the (z) on there because of the people that say "Mudkipz".) xD

Xous said:
xtrabaggage said:

Yes, you may. :) (I just put the (z) on there because of the people that say "Mudkipz".) xD

I know LOL

Mudkipz says, "So I herd you liek mea."

Nevermind, Instead can I use the Arcanine and Dead Karp for a banner?

They all look amazing. Thanks!

xtrabaggage said:
Xous said:
xtrabaggage said:

I know LOL

Mudkipz says, "So I herd you liek mea."

Nevermind, Instead can I use the Arcanine and Dead Karp for a banner?

Sure, that's fine.

And to Dragon_9: No problem.

The new Garchomp is one of your best ones by far. At least in my eyes.

Xous, I will take a break from Cyrus. I'll come back to it soon. :p

But for now, I will use Garchomp.

Bob Franklin said:
The new Garchomp is one of your best ones by far. At least in my eyes.

Thank you, I'm very pleased with the result, as well.

And to PokeMaster619: xD Okay.

I don't know how often you heard this, but your art skills are amazing =)
Can't wait to do Banners with them, I especially like your Garchomp!

Xous, you are the best.

I'm using 'Chomp.

I am using 'Chomp as well.

Yeah, Garchomp is amazing. I love Suicune and Regigigas as well. Feraligatr I liked before you put the full image up. Too fat for my tastes. Garchomp is one of your best though. ;]

dmaster out.

Yes. Garchomp is so good, I think he might be up there with Espeon... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back