Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Suicune, Feraligatr, Regigigas, Chomp V.2 added.

Xous, your Suicune is PURE beauty may I use it *sparkly eyes*
I swear the Garchomp and Gigas are beautiful toooooo. Gatr is just Rawr lols.
These totally rock.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Suicune, Feraligatr, Regigigas, Chomp V.2 added.

Soul Seeker said:
I don't know how often you heard this, but your art skills are amazing =)
Can't wait to do Banners with them, I especially like your Garchomp!

xP Thanks.

And to Omnigross_98: Okay. :3

And to d master342: Thank you. :)

And to EspeonROX: xD Thanks.

And to SotH: xP Thank you, too. :) I've marked off the Suicune avatar from public use. I'll probably upload a new one so the regular members can use a Suicune avatar without worries.

Suicune's full art is like OMG!!!

Using the skymin. It is awesome!

Prof. Shinx said:
Suicune's full art is like OMG!

xD I'm glad it looks nice to so many people - I'm pleased with the result, as well.

And to Blackcharizard1456: Glad you like it enough to use it. :)

Hey Xous,

If you get around drawing a Piplup, I'd be happy I'd like to do a Wallpaper with one for my friend =)

Soul Seeker said:
Hey Xous,

If you get around drawing a Piplup, I'd be happy I'd like to do a Wallpaper with one for my friend =)

I should have artwork for the Sinnoh starters soon, as I've already completed Turtwig, and have been trying to work on a decent Chimchar. As for Piplup, it should be done soon (as well as Totodile, who I'm also working on).

Alright, I can't wait ;D³

I'm gonna be eevee biased and go
I love the way you draw eevee <3
awww, they are so precious though! You have some really excellent skill! <3

Balthamos said:
I'm gonna be eevee biased and go
I love the way you draw eevee <3
awww, they are so precious though! You have some really excellent skill! <3

Thank you. :3

---

I should be updating the thread either tomorrow or late tonight with a few Pokémon. I'm not sure which ones will be added, though. xD

Can I use the mewtwo avvy?

(Randy) said:
Can I use the mewtwo avvy?

The First Post said:
1.) In order to use an avatar from this thread, you simply need to make a post saying that you’re using an avatar, not make a post asking if you can use one. I realize it’s polite to ask if you can use an avatar, but it saves you time by just saying you’re using one, so you don’t have to wait for my response.

So, yes, you may use the Mewtwo avatar. :3

Xous, I will use Dusknoir for now. It looks cool. :)

When are you going to make a Blastoise avatar?

So Xous, what are your next projects?

You said you had a chimchar :} can ou pleasemake one

/me pays the almighty Xous 100,000 internets for his work

-CC

PokeMaster619 said:
Xous, I will use Dusknoir for now. It looks cool. :)

When are you going to make a Blastoise avatar?

Okay. :3

I'm not sure when I'll be able to get around to Blastoise, unfortunately.

And to Veritas: Right now I'm working on a few banners and some paintings, but I've still got a few Pokémon in the works. The Pokémon I have sketches of and that should be close to being done are:
Heatran, Piplup, Chimchar, Totodile, Roserade*, and Ledian*.

(*Roserade and Ledian are done, I just need to make avatars for them.)

And to Charging_Chimchar: Yes, it's in the works. It should be done in one to two days.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Ledian, Roserade, Chimchar, Piplup added.

XD the way Chimchar has his arms reminds me of an airplane. Same thing with piplup. Still, your avatars are the best ever!

can i use latias please and thank u

Chimchar looks a bit funny ^_^.

Ledian IMO is great.

Bob Franklin said:
XD the way Chimchar has his arms reminds me of an airplane. Same thing with piplup. Still, your avatars are the best ever!

xP Well, I was trying to go for poses not used in Sugimori's art, so I ended up with those.

And to chefz11: Latias... What? Full body art, or avatar?

And to Gliscor: Yeah, I'm not entirely pleased with how Chimchar came out, but I'll have a second version done soon.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back