Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Dialga v.2, Giratina/Palkia v.3, Pichu added.

Xous, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are EPIC.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Dialga v.2, Giratina/Palkia v.3, Pichu added.

Gary is back, obviously. Just a reminder. ;o

dmaster out.

infmach said:

xP Thanks.

And to d master342: Gary... Who? Sorry, but I've no clue what you're talking about. o_O

The new Palkia is AMAZING!!! Well done ^_^

Hi, I'm going to use your new Giratina avy if it's cool with you. Oh, and you should totally do a Gallade avy in the future sometime.

Xous said:
infmach said:

xP Thanks.

And to d master342: Gary... Who? Sorry, but I've no clue what you're talking about. o_O

XDDDDDDDD! Dos. Mr. Gary Dos. _-_

dmaster out.

Trying out Karp for a while.

Soul Seeker said:
The new Palkia is AMAZING!!! Well done ^_^

Thanks. :3

And to zephilim: Okay. :3 And it seems I've gotten quite a few suggestions to make Gallade - I'll try to get on it sooner than later.

And to d master342: xD Wow, I can't believe I didn't get that. >_>;

And to Dictator Dauntless: It's all scanned in and stuff, and just needs to be colored in. It's been like that for a few days now, but each time I look at it, I just know I could do so much better pose-wise. I'll most likely end up coloring in the one I have now, and then make a v.2 later.

And to Noobnerd and ElementalChomp9999: Okay. :3

Hi, I'm going to to use the flygon:D
Oh and, btw, srry about not asking permission on the last one...

I'm going to use your Alakazam.
Thanks for the great avatars.

There is a severe lack of Dragonite in this thread. Your ability on these guys are really awesome looking!

I would use Dragonite if you had one! :3

piplup234 said:
Hi, I'm going to to use the flygon:D
Oh and, btw, srry about not asking permission on the last one...

It's fine, just don't forget to post saying you're using an avatar in the future. :3

And to Potatofondue: No problem. :)

And to Naki Feralkin: xD Thanks.

I think I'll get to Dragonite when I get to Salamence, so it should be sooner than later. I'll be working on getting a few things done tonight, so I should be able to get a few more popular Pokémon on the to-do list.

Thank you Xous for making all these for us members!

Beautiful as always, Xous!

Xous I see you haven't done a Gallade. If you could do a Shiny Gallade (with it's regular counterpart of course) it would be greatly appreciated, naturally you have much to do so I understand. I just think a Shiny Gallade would go great with a banner I'm concocting! Thank you very much Xous!

Dissent said:
Thank you Xous for making all these for us members!

No problem.

And to PokeChamp: Thanks. :3

And to Monkeyking63: I was able to get sketches of Gallade, Dragonite, and Salamence done last night, so they may be uploaded soon, depending on how long it takes me to color them in. I'll be sure to make shiny versions of each of them, though. :3

Xous said:
And to Monkeyking63: I was able to get sketches of Gallade, Dragonite, and Salamence done last night, so they may be uploaded soon, depending on how long it takes me to color them in. I'll be sure to make shiny versions of each of them, though. :3

Ah great Xous, thank you very much, you never disappoint, but don't worry, take your time!

Xous, even though you don't give out Arceus to other members, I must say your current avatar looks powerful and strong (and a little menacing). That Arceus suits you (minus the menacing part....) Great work and great art and I can't wait for your future projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back