Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Garchmop, Forteon, Darkarmor art added.

School's ending soon in the northern hemisphere. You'll have the whole of two months to work on new avatars.

This means I'll be expecting massive updates between now and Labor Day.

Snorchu said:
School's ending soon in the northern hemisphere. You'll have the whole of two months to work on new avatars.

o_O What? You do know I graduated from high school last year, and can't afford to get into college, right? I haven't been in school for a year (though, quite honestly, I want to be in school, because I love it). I've had a year to work at a fairly unstopped and free pace, so... Yeah, don't expect any pace changes. ;/

Plus, that's kinda harsh, to "expect massive updates", anyways. It's not like I'm legally bound to make these things. :/

~_~ Just, whatever. Expect updates as usual, but don't expect any drastic increase in artwork done because of the reason I said above. Had I actually been fortunate enough to afford and be able to go to college, there would have been far less artwork done.

Xous said:
Snorchu said:

o_O What? You do know I graduated from high school last year, and can't afford to get into college, right? I haven't been in school for a year (though, quite honestly, I want to be in school, because I love it). I've had a year to work at a fairly unstopped and free pace, so... Yeah, don't expect any pace changes. ;/

Plus, that's kinda harsh, to "expect massive updates", anyways. It's not like I'm legally bound to make these things. :/

~_~ Just, whatever. Expect updates as usual, but don't expect any drastic increase in artwork done because of the reason I said above. Had I actually been fortunate enough to afford and be able to go to college, there would have been far less artwork done.

Xous said:
You do know I graduated from high school last year, and can't afford to get into college, right?
To be honest, I was completely clueless to either fact.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I'll be retreating into the shadows now.

I'm just wondering why there are no avatar versions of Darkarmor and Forteon and Garchmop. I know they've been uploaded, but I'm supposing you don't want anyone to use them?

Im using the shiny umbreon one thx

Xous said:
I should have more artwork done soon, so expect an update within the next few days. Pokémon I'm currently planning on finishing are Deoxys Normal Forme, Jirachi, Pikachu, Magmortar, Mothim, Feebas, Shroomish, and several others. The amount I get done depends on how much time I have, of course.
Dude you have to do a Dunsparce one :D

Xous, you can't get into college? That's UNBELIEVABLE!!! You should be able to get a scholarship, just look at your artistic talent!

Noobnerd said:
I'm just wondering why there are no avatar versions of Darkarmor and Forteon and Garchmop. I know they've been uploaded, but I'm supposing you don't want anyone to use them?

I mostly made those for the artists that originally had the concept art done. I asked Full Moon if he (she?) wanted to use the Darkarmor avatar, but I guess not. So now they'll just sit there.

And to Kyroid: No problem.

And to kashmaster: No problem.

And to Shining Suicune: It's not my skill or academic prowess that's holding me back - after all, I did take all Honors and A.P. courses in High School - and that's what sickens me the most. Instead, I'd need a full ride to get into a college, and it's something I'm evidently not getting...

The day that your grades and skill mean less than money to get a higher form of education... What a sad day it is.

Xous said:
Noobnerd said:

I mostly made those for the artists that originally had the concept art done. I asked Full Moon if he (she?) wanted to use the Darkarmor avatar, but I guess not. So now they'll just sit there.

And to Shining Suicune: It's not my skill or academic prowess that's holding me back - after all, I did take all Honors and A.P. courses in High School - and that's what sickens me the most. Instead, I'd need a full ride to get into a college, and it's something I'm evidently not getting...

The day that your grades and skill mean less than money to get a higher form of education... What a sad day it is.
This economy is crap, and I'm eleven! When will Obama get er' done? This could kill off Pogeymonz, Super Mario, Xous, what if I can't get into Harvard!? I have the money and the grades, but now I'm going into sixth grade! (gulp)

Moving to Gliscor avy now. I don't want people thinking I'm leaving Gliscor now... and moving to Mudkipz.

Xous said:
Noobnerd said:

*Coughs* Im a guy. And sorry I would like to use the avi.

Gliscor said:
Moving to Gliscor avy now. I don't want people thinking I'm leaving Gliscor now... and moving to Mudkipz.

Okay...

And to Full Moon: xD Sorry about that. I was 99% sure you were male, but I just had to make sure I didn't get it wrong. Here's the url for the avatar:

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/Xous54/FullMoonFakemonAvatarXous.png

Xous, if you don't mind I will be using Shiny Garchomp Avatar V.1, have a nice day!

Arceus is only reserved for himself. He has like three or so arceus avatars.

infmach said:
Xous, if you don't mind I will be using Shiny Garchomp Avatar V.1, have a nice day!

Okay, and thanks.

And to paddy185: xD I take off my Arceus avatar for two days, and already, someone thinks I don't make Arceus avatars... Sigh...

Yes, it is like Riskbreakers said. I have several made. However, they are made for me to use (sorry, but I reserve them for myself)... :(

I just saw Gliscor's banner and I love it. It is awesome. :3

Xous, I will now be using Celebi. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back