Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Jirachi, Pikachu added.

OMG, the pikachu body artwork is so awesome, I really love it Xous, GW.

ill be using the Shiny Rayquaza one

SwampertAvatarXous2.png

Swampert looks hot. I think I'll use it. Put it as being used by a staff member.

I'll be looking forward to more avatars from you, just because they're so awesome to look at. =D

Thanks!

JirachiAvatarXous1.png

I'll totally be using this. Maybe you should put it as "currently in use by former staff" or something.

Awesome Pikachu picture :O

and Jirachi loooks soooo cute. :D

High five.

If you ever get around to making the 'Kip egg as an avatar, that would be great. :]

On another note, is the Jirachi background asteroids/meteors?

Gliscor said:
Jirachi is just awesome. The posture mixed with the backround is fantastic. I'm going to use Jirachi.

Thanks, and okay. :3

And to infmach: Thanks.

And to Brawler and Shaun: Okay. :)

And to CCloud: Okay, and marked off. Be sure to PM me or post here when you remove it, so I can unmark it.

And to Noobnerd: xD Okay.

And to RisuX: xD Thank you.

And to Mudkip: Oh, yeah! I keep forgetting to make a Mudkip Egg avatar. I'll get on it tonight.

Yeah, the Jirachi background is just that. I chose that because it looked nice, and because that new event one comes with Draco Meteor. It is from a small clip from Movie 12 that was featured on Pokémon Sunday three weekends ago - it is how Dialga's Dimension looks in Movie 12. (They also show Palkia's dimension in the clip.)

i really like the jirachi, but i like my current avatar too, can i use jirachi?

^You should use your current avatar.

EDIT: Oh yeah Xous just saying that I like backgrounds which are... uh, blue. Black and silver are my fav colours but yeah I like your blue-ish backgrounds. Like the Slowking I used, or the Suicune, or the live Magikarp or the Jirachi I'm using now.

Noobnerd said:

Stop trying to have nobody use Jirachi, NN. >__> People were already using it before you, and you're not Staff anymore, so it's not exclusive to you.

dmaster out.

red blastoise said:
I really like the jirachi, but I like my current avatar too, can I use jirachi?

Again, to use avatars (without editing them, etc.), one simply has to post saying they're using it - asking is not needed for the normal usage of avatars. If you want to use Jirachi, go ahead. If you want to use the avatar you have now, that's just as good. The choice is yours.

And to Azul: No problem.
---

Updated the first post with Piplup v.2 and Shroomish.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Jirachi, Pikachu, Piplup v.2, Shroomish added.

Nice new stuff :3 (As always xD)

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Jirachi, Pikachu, Piplup v.2, Shroomish added.

d master342 said:
Noobnerd said:

Stop trying to have nobody use Jirachi, NN. >__> People were already using it before you, and you're not Staff anymore, so it's not exclusive to you.

dmaster out.
Just trying to convince them to do so.

Stop trying. You won't get what you want anymore. ://

dmaster out.

I'm going to be using the umbreon avatar, good sir.

By the way... your work is extremely impressive. :D

d master, it's working on him! :O

I got what I wanted.

EDIT: Somewhat.

And gone are the days when sprites were our faces. Xous avatars now reign supreme? I'm not addled at all though, Xous art is really something else. I'll have you give it to you for getting this far, having free time sure is advantageous. Too bad I won't claim any avatars because Feito-chan is the only one who deserves a place in my avy slot. :3[/mildartisticcritique]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back