Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Jirachi, Pikachu, Piplup v.2, Shroomish added.

Yeah, and thanks to me, I doubt when will xous make another non-pokemon related something :p

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Jirachi, Pikachu, Piplup v.2, Shroomish added.

Lolmonster said:
I'm using the Gallade.

Okay.

And to DIZZtheWHIZZ: Okay, and thanks.

And to Palmer: Yeah, I wish I was in college instead of having free time. It'd be a far better way to spend my life.
---

Updated the first post with Deoxys Normal Forme, Rotom Heat Form, and Gastrodon East Sea.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Deoxys-N, Heat Rotom, Gastrodon East added.

Nice stuff again, bur you should open a new thread soon, this one is taking ages until I can see all pictures =/

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Deoxys-N, Heat Rotom, Gastrodon East added.

Um... That would be against the rules... o_O (Making a new thread.) When I run out of room in the first post, I'm going to probably go to my post on the second page, or something. xP

Anyways, thanks. :D I was really pleased with these, especially Deoxys-N.

Deoxys N is pretty cool. Nice body work, but the backround seems to be a little bit.. I don't know... normal. Like most of your other artwork. It's Pokemon like Deoxys that might have a catchy backround, speaking he is the Virus Pokemon from space. Heatom looks great, backround (a bit) and body work. Gastrodon is cool too, and the backround actually looks like a real beach. But hey. This is Pokebeach! Good job on all three!

It's all about the backround these days....

Noobnerd said:
d master, it's working on him! :O

I got what I wanted.

EDIT: Somewhat.

What was that? >__>

Anyway, nice new avatars. Heat Rotom is the best out of the three IMO.

dmaster out.

O.
M.
G.
/me adores the new Heat Rotom avatar :D

I'll be using it if that's ok, thanks Xous :D.

I love the new deoxy so I will be using it thanks :)

Xous, thank you for your AWESOME work on the banner. It has been a long wait but oh man it's so gorgeous, thank you thank you THANK YOU.

I'll use the awesome Deoxys Avy (My favorite legendary!)

I think I'll use the Gardevoir avatar

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
O.
M.
G.
* HeatRotomFTW1997 adores the new Heat Rotom avatar :D

I'll be using it if that's ok, thanks Xous :D.

xP No problem.

And to kashmaster, Daren, Ziggoratt999, and mariomaniac: Okay. :3 (Anyone I didn't mention between those posts was because you either changed your avatar to something else already, or I spoke to you already.)
---

Updating the first post with a single piece of artwork - just something done for fun: Arceus Dark artwork.

The Deoxys one is kool. <3

Great job on this set of 3 again. Are you going to do all of Deoxys' formes, or Gastrodon West? Or just those ones?

I plan on getting to all 493, and each form / forme / variation of each Pokémon. :3

Xous, mind if I use the Gardevoir avatar on another forum?

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Xous, mind if I use the Gardevoir avatar on another forum?

That'd be fine, I just need to know which forum it'll be used on. :D

The First Post said:
Note #5: To use an avatar for another forum / program, all one needs to do is simply say the avatar they're using, and then say which forum it's going to be used on.

I will be using the Weavile 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back