Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Deoxys-N, Heat Rotom, Gastrodon East added.

Electimortar said:
So I can't use the avy?

Xous said:
So... Electimortar, pick one and stick to it, and get rid of the rotator, please. :/

I'm a little upset you did it without asking first, too. :/

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Deoxys-N, Heat Rotom, Gastrodon East added.

Yeah, sorry bout that, I was planning to make it, then ask you, but I forgot. Oh, and it's fixed.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that people like Mudkip, who have custom-made avatars from me, can use them in a rotator. (For example, he has the Heart Mudkip and Mudkip Egg avatars and no one else can use them, so it's okay to have them in a rotator.)

Wait, is Mudkip staff in disguise or somethin'? I'm confused. >.<

Hey Xous,
you know the custom-made Ling Ling avy you made for me a long time ago ?
I can't find it, so do you still have it ?

Shining Suicune said:
Wait, is Mudkip staff in disguise or somethin'? I'm confused. >.<

No. Mudkip has custom made avatars that are not available to anyone else - in other words, I made them for just him to use. Since they're not on the Usable Avatars list in the first post, no one else can use them. There are many people I've made custom avatars for, as well.

And to Soul Seeker: Yeah, here's the URL:

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/Xous54/LingLingAvatarXous1.png

Thank you :3

So did they PM you or what, cause I don't see a shop you opened.

He took requests when he first joined.

I am going to use the Pikachu Avatar... Thanks. May I ask, What GFX Editing Program do you use?

No problem. :3

What does GFX mean? xD I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro for the avatars. (Except for the avatars of the Pokémon used in the front page banners, such as Entei, as those are done in a different style. For those, I use Adobe Photoshop Elements.)

They do look very professional.... I stick with GIMP because I am too lazy to mess with torrents of Photoshop.. XD

Can I use the Full Body Art for Dialga, Giratina, and Palkia for a Banner?

It's weird, this is easily the best art thread on Pokebeach and yet I never find myself commenting in it.

Great stuff as usual Xous. I have a question- are you planning on doing every single Pokemon? Your list of art is already very extensive, so I was just wondering. :p

ElectroManiac said:
Can I use the Full Body Art for Dialga, Giratina, and Palkia for a Banner?

Yes, that'd be fine.

And to scampy: xP Thanks. Yeah, I plan on getting to every Pokémon, including their various forms/formes/variations.

Yo, Xous, will you ever get to making an Arceus Avy for the public? I want to see your version of Grass Arceus, from the card.:) DO A ZAPDOS ONE!! AND GRASS ARCEUS!!

I'm using your Dusknoir. And they all look awesome. Some Arceus would be cool.

Xous, you should know why I am posting here to thank you immensely.;)

Oh, and I also let a friend of mine from a local forum use it. Is it ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back