Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Deoxys-N, Heat Rotom, Gastrodon East added.

Leafeon is the only .gif, I have a question. If you cut the white part and have the resting in one layer, you make it .png, right?

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Deoxys-N, Heat Rotom, Gastrodon East added.

No one noticed the Dragon Trio then >_<

Thanks, Juliacoolo. :D

infmach said:
Leafeon is the only .gif, I have a question. If you cut the white part and have the resting in one layer, you make it .png, right?

Yeah, I can't find the original Leafeon .png avatar - I'm going to have to transfer it over to this computer tonight.

As for your question... If I'm reading that right, you mean that if I had it on a transparent layer (without the white background), it's a .png? That's true. I just start with a transparent 125x125 canvas and paste all of the needed parts onto it, then apply drop shadow and add my logo.

And to ElectroManiac: xD I noticed, but I guess I forgot to comment. I really like it. I especially like the font used on the "Dragon Trio" part. :3

Xous said:
Thanks, Juliacoolo. :D

infmach said:

Yeah, I can't find the original Leafeon .png avatar - I'm going to have to transfer it over to this computer tonight.

As for your question... If I'm reading that right, you mean that if I had it on a transparent layer (without the white background), it's a .png? That's true. I just start with a transparent 125x125 canvas and paste all of the needed parts onto it, then apply drop shadow and add my logo.

And to ElectroManiac: xD I noticed, but I guess I forgot to comment. I really like it. I especially like the font used on the "Dragon Trio" part. :3

Thank you for answering my question, though my question was not clear at all.

I'll update to a higher quality Gyara, although I don't see much of a difference. ;f

dmaster out.

I'm gonna be using the Gastrodon East, thank you come again!

EDIT: Can I use an avatar of your Groudon that I edited to have spots and fins? I can give you credit, but I left your watermark too. Thanks!

d master342 said:
I'll update to a higher quality Gyara, although I don't see much of a difference. ;f

dmaster out.

I believe I sent you the new (high-quality) link when the first account's bandwidth ran out, so no, you shouldn't have seen a difference. xP

And to dragon master112: Okay.

And to Shining Suicune: Um... Sure... You can use that Groudon one, but if the watermark is still there, no need to give credit... o_e

I'm going to use the Pikachu one (not Christmas)

Oh well. I believed there was a difference, so I see one. ;o

dmaster out.

minipika12 said:
I'm going to use the Pikachu one (not Christmas)

Okay. :3
---

There will be updates soon. I keep wanting to get Magmortar done, but I can't get a good pose... But I'm most likely thinking about it too much. Tonight I'll be working on Cresselia and Deoxys-D, and probably Gardevoir v.2, since that one is already scanned in.

Good luck and thanks for drawing Cresselia ^_^

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Cresselia added.

No problem.
---

Updated first post with Cresselia. I didn't have time to get to other Pokémon, but I'll be working on them soon. I also forgot to put the .png version of Leafeon on the flash drive when I brought the files from my computer, so I'll get to that soon, too.

Thank you for the Cresselia art, Xous. We'll make sure it won't go to waste! ^_^

I found this site that is using your art. I just wanted to make sure you knew; http://thepokemon101.blogspot.com/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back