Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Deoxys-N, Heat Rotom, Gastrodon East added.

Sweet, the Deoxys-N looks awesome! I'd use it, but, like you said, Deoxys-D should be coming out around the same time as it's fellow formes, so I'll be waiting :p. That or Honchkrow, which ever is first.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Deoxys-N, Heat Rotom, Gastrodon East added.

Dark Arseus is looking fantastic Xous! And your avy! Good job on both! It was a great mix of the dark colors combined with the dark, bright colors. -> I know that was weird in a way. I mean the colors that are bright, but show a dark feeling.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:

Thanks. :3 It's just that I need to remember which site, in case someone PMs me saying "Someone on Pokemon Masion is using one of your avatars!" - then I can check who I gave permission to. :D

And to Nugget_, Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach, DeoxysUnknownForme, and Charidude: Okay. :3

And to Gliscor: Thanks. :)

Wow, the new Arceus artwork is amazing! Great job!

meowth14 said:
Wow, the new Arceus artwork is amazing! Great job!

Thanks. :3

And to Shining Suicune: Thank you. Um... I'm not quite sure how you'd make a banner from that, but sure. If you could, just give me credit for the Arceus, I guess.

Since your Jirachi avatar is PWN and is fitting to the new style my look is gonna take, I'm planning on using it unless you have a problem. Ok?

Haha.

Noobnerd. Take it off now. It's on REAL STAFF, not FORMER. :]

dmaster out.

ESP, I'm going to have to PM you about that. xD

People still using Jirachi: Don't worry, you don't need to change your avatars right now. (Stay tuned, though, as that may change.)

EDIT: All is well, no need to change your avatars. :D

DAMN YOU ESP

TOTALLY SHOULDNT HAVE QUIT NOW

Hey Xous, can I use all of them? (Image rotator)

[09:30] <Komachi_Onozuka> elec
[09:31] <Komachi_Onozuka> did you even ask xous that you were using almost all of his avys into a rotator

Can I?

I am using Wash Rotom
EDIT-using lugia now

How many of you guys are seriously gonna rotate more than 20 of Xous's avatars.

I should get a staff to do that just for the heck of it :>

Most of them I can tell. :<

No, I do not want anyone using more than one of my avatars at a time on one site (unless in an animation, because then it's different than if a Staff Member used one of the avatars in the animation). This would create a problem if a staff member went to use one of the avatars in the rotation after you put the images into the rotator.

So... Electimortar, pick one and stick to it, and get rid of the rotator, please. :/

And to paddy185: Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back