Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Cresselia added.

i see.
sorry 'bout that
anyways, all your art looks great! lol

It's fine. I just wish I had more time to get artwork done - maybe then I could take requests. xD

Anyways, I was informed yesterday that my parents would let me go on the computer for weekends, so all artwork will be worked on then (now). I've got Deoxys-D almost done, and there are a few others I'm working on, so expect an update tomorrow.

Xous said:
I've got Deoxys-D almost done,

That's all I saw and needed to hear :p

-Dialga Master- said:
I'm using Suicune. Thanks!

No problem.
---

Updated the first post with Deoxys-D and its shiny version. I wasn't able to get more than those done last night because the 4th of July thing I went to took far longer than expected.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Cresselia, Deoxys-D added.

hiya Xous your art is great
and also i was wanting to say that i was using the notched ear pichu avy
thanx for the briliant art
you rule

Deoxys D is beautiful! The head shading could be spread across the head a little more (I guess I have no place to say that since i'm terriblr though.)

Great job!

SHINY DEOXYS-D FTW!!! Yep, I be using him.

Hey Xous AMAZING art as usual. I personally think that Deoxys-D is a little fat. (No offence) Other then that keep up the great work!

mixedxlife said:
hiya Xous your art is great
and also I was wanting to say that I was using the notched ear pichu avy
thanx for the briliant art
you rule

No problem.

And to Juliacoolo: I see what you mean. When I shaded the rest of its body (I started with the head), I was thinking the same thing, but had no time to go back and change it. But... I'm okay with the way it came out, so I'm not going to edit it. :3

And to DeoxysUnknownForme and Brawler: Okay.

And to Bob Franklin: Thanks. Well, Deoxys-D is the bulkiest of the four formes, and most of its body is hidden behind its arm, so I can't say I agree, but... I can see why you'd say that. :3

Deoxys-D. Wow. It looks like he's ready to backhand slap me. :p Fantastic work!

can you stop being so amazing so we will have a chance in the fakemon competition?
lol no, actually im working on something that MIGHT beat you... lol
anyways, the new deoxys looks great man

EspeonROX said:
Deoxys-D. Wow. It looks like he's ready to backhand slap me. :p Fantastic work!

Thanks.

And to safariblade: I'm really sick of people saying things like that. "Oh, Xous should be banned from these, kidding!" "Oh, man, stop being so good!" "How will I beat you?!"

I'm not in it to win it. I'm in it for the experience. I'm in it to share my artwork with people who want to see it and enjoy seeing it. But then people think they need to let me know that my artwork is "too good" (though I don't feel that way at all, honestly), or that they're trying to beat me, when I could care less about who won. (Though I am incredibly happy for those who do win, since it's an accomplishment for them, and they should be proud.) For me, though, it's never about winning.

Anyways, thanks.

Deoxys-D looks really great. Keep up the awesome work!

Xous said:
And to safariblade: I'm really sick of people saying things like that. "Oh, Xous should be banned from these, kidding!" "Oh, man, stop being so good!" "How will I beat you?!"

I'm not in it to win it. I'm in it for the experience. I'm in it to share my artwork with people who want to see it and enjoy seeing it. But then people think they need to let me know that my artwork is "too good" (though I don't feel that way at all, honestly), or that they're trying to beat me, when I could care less about who won. (Though I am incredibly happy for those who do win, since it's an accomplishment for them, and they should be proud.) For me, though, it's never about winning.

Anyways, thanks.
yea sorry about that.
im not trying to bring you down or anything.
im honestly supporting you with comments like that. i just say it like that because i dont want to admit it i guess.
its hard to explain.
anyways... yea

-Dialga Master- said:
I'm using Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf again. Thanks!

No problem.

And to Sweet Dawn Berlitz: Thanks.

And to safariblade: I know you're trying to support me with comments like that, but... Whatever, I don't wish to try and convince you not to say what you want to say, so I'll drop the subject. xP

And to magmortarstar and Bright Flygon: Okay.
---

I was able to sneak on today, so I added Zapdos and Banette to the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back