Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Zapdos, Banette added.

Woah I guess its too late but..
I did ask you on chat and got permission, so I wondered if I had to post in the thread too to use your crescelia full body in my banner? I already asked you on chat if you remember...

Hey...guys. I'm pretty sure he knows that. Let him take care of the problem, he'll get it done. He's XOUS. He won't let his fans go un-avvied! :p

^ lol "hes XOUS"
xous, as godlike as you are, i hope you can figure it out, but it did that with my pics too and i guess we have to upgrade

Yeah... I would like my *Sparklez* back...

0_0 Gliscor is still alive?! I'm using him!

Will be using Slowking for now.

lol, Photobucket is doing horrible things to people. I want to be able to see Xous' new Pokemon but it's impossible with the ad coming up replacing the Pokemon. Luckily, I use TinyPic so that hasn't happened to me. Anyway, I'm so excited for the banner I requested. It should be epic. I love the Wynaut but I wish I could see the Zapdos and Banette. :3

- Luigi

I MA USIN ZAPDOS>>> !!! Happy!

Where did everything go? The phoyobucket avys are gone.

EspeonROX said:
Hey...guys. I'm pretty sure he knows that. Let him take care of the problem, he'll get it done. He's XOUS. He won't let his fans go un-avvied! :p

It's not a question of why. It's a question of when. >__>

dmaster out.

Looks like Ho-oh is gone.

I'll be using shiny rayquaza instead.

Thanks!

I'll be using the Mewtwo avatar. Thanks.

Um... I'll get back to each post individually here, but...

On my screen, none of the avatars are gone... Are they back for everyone else?

I guess my parents picked an awful time to try and keep me off the computer. However, there is absolutely no way I exceeded bandwidth on the new account. Photobucket either messed up, or someone did something to my account (though that's very unlikely).

Edit: Nope... I got no notice on my account (I made sure I'd get one this time, unlike my old account) that the bandwidth was exceeded. It appears to be an error on photobucket's behalf.

Oh look! They are back!

I'll keep sticking with shiny rayquaza.

Yup. I checked my photobucket account's bandwidth usage, too, and I've only used 83 MB of 25 GB... So, yeah, way to mess up, photobucket! :/ Sorry for any confusion caused, everyone. All avatars are up and running.

Instead of getting back to each post (since I'm too ticked at photobucket to do that right now), I'll just toss people into groups and get back to them that way:

To anyone who commented on the Zapdos art: Thanks. Like I said, that sketch is almost a year old, so I have no clue how it turned out so nicely. xD

To anyone saying they were using an avatar: Okay. Remember, if you just switched to that one until all of the avatars got back up, you can switch back to your other one now.

To anyone commenting on the bandwidth being exceeded: Yup, like I said, that is 100% a Photobucket error. I'm nowhere near going over my bandwidth (just as I thought).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back