Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Darkrai v.3 added.

Shining Suicune said:
I only see two Darkrais... but good job on it! Excellent as always!

>_>; Like I said in my update post (which always contains information on the pictures I'm uploading)...

"I never uploaded version two because it's really old and was only saved in jpeg format... So it's all messy."

But thanks. :3

And to Gliscor: Thanks. :)

Xous said:
Shining Suicune said:
I only see two Darkrais... but good job on it! Excellent as always!

>_>; Like I said in my update post (which always contains information on the pictures I'm uploading)...

"I never uploaded version two because it's really old and was only saved in jpeg format... So it's all messy."

But thanks. :3

And to Gliscor: Thanks. :)
Oh, I thought you meant this one was the messy one but you finally fixed it and uploaded it. My bad. <>_><^><_<> I would use it, but as you can see, my avy is a sprite of my GF... so not changing that. Light Venusaur made it, that''s why it's good. And to my GF: Ashley, you rule so hard.

woah! darkrai looks amazing.
the shading on his "smoke" on his head looks a little... er... off i guess. but its nothing major.
what programs do you use by the way? an im guessing that it is had drawn then scanned first right?
also, i have a "suggestion" how about zangoose? (unless i overlooked zangoose)

I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro for the Sugimori-style coloration.

As for Zangoose... Nah, I haven't gotten to it yet, so you didn't overlook it. It's one of my favorites, though, and I know a few others here like it, so I'll try and bump it up on the list... Though I'm still out of paper. xD (But I did find another group of old sketches I can draw on the back of, so I have a few more sheets now.)

Xous said:
I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro for the Sugimori-style coloration.

As for Zangoose... Nah, I haven't gotten to it yet, so you didn't overlook it. It's one of my favorites, though, and I know a few others here like it, so I'll try and bump it up on the list... Though I'm still out of paper. xD (But I did find another group of old sketches I can draw on the back of, so I have a few more sheets now.)
I have an idea: I'll scan in a piece of paper I own and email it to you, and you can print it out!

Yeah, me take Darkrai. It's just...to dang good. ;o

dmaster out.

This Darkrai is the best one you've done. It has a sweet background, and this one just looks completely professional.

How do you make them "Oily" looking? Do you have a tablet or do you scan then edit? If you scan then edit, could you like tell us how to do it, lol. Because I am in that, but I can't do it at your level.

d master342 said:
Yeah, me take Darkrai. It's just...to dang good. ;o

dmaster out.

Okay. xP

And to Flare: No problem.

And to EspeonROX: xD Every time I think the majority of people are going to dislike a piece, it's the total opposite... I'm glad people like it, though. :3

And to ElectroManiac: Oily looking? I'm not sure what you mean. o_O

I have a tablet, but I still scan then edit... I don't know any other way to do it.

My guide to turning hand drawn art into digital art should help out with how it's all done.

Here is a quick try. I think, if I put more effort into it, I can do it too, lol!
rotom_fan_draft.png

I'm going to use the non-shiny Salamence avatar. Thanks.

The Darkrai is pretty good, Xous. It's another good avatar.

I will be using the Cresselia avatar on another forum, link is in signature. Thanks!

EDIT:: I'm using it here too ^^

I'm using my current avatar on another site. The same one in Flygon999's signature.

I'm going to use some of your Pokéz for PC-4...I'm not sure which ones right now cause I have to do 5 tags...kay?

^ the limit is 3 per type! 3 tags, 2 avvies, or 3 avvies 2 tags =\

Really? I didn't know you could do that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back