Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Ditto, Meganium added.

42 chocolate said:
I'll be using Ditto...

Okay.

And to ShayminSky, Bippa201, and Brawler: Okay.

And to raichupika33: The Raichu... artwork? I don't think I have a render of a Raichu up there... But I guess you mean the artwork, so okay. :3

And to Sweet Dawn Berlitz: Thanks. I'm glad people like the pose - I was worried it'd be considered too strange.
---

Updated the first post with Entei. Again, still out of paper, so I'm struggling to get new sketches done. This'll probably force me to work on some older Pokémon sketches for a little bit.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Ditto, Meganium, Entei added.

The Entei is so good, I would change to it. But I have that other somewhat-custom one from you, so no for now. But I liek Entei. So I herd you liek Chat Kipz?

O_O

Why is everything so good!? Meganium is PERFECT, Entei is beastly, Ditto...uh...is Ditto, and all of the Arceus are cool. I just love the colors! Keep it up! You're the American Sugimori!

omg dude, i have always liked your art but entei....
ITS LIKE YOUR BEST YET MAN!
ditto and meganium look nice as well

Nicely done Xous.
I'm loving the Meganium, I love it's pose too.

And I really like Entei. =D

All I have to say is this. Perfection. Your art is amazing. You're up there with Sugimori art wise.

All I can say is... cue choir.

Choir: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Fantastic stuff, keep it up. :p

The Entei looks awesome! But I am gonna hold off on it for now. I gotta get some use of Jirachi first.XD

Shining Suicune said:
The Entei is so good, I would change to it. But I have that other somewhat-custom one from you, so no for now. But I liek Entei. So I herd you liek Chat Kipz?

Thanks. :3

And to EspeonROX: xD Thanks. I'm really glad to hear people like the Meganium so much. I was honestly wondering how it'd be taken with a pose like that, but I guess I was able to make it look convincing.

And to safariblade: Thank you. :)

And to SotH: Thanks. :D

And to Bob Franklin: xD I can't say I agree with being up there with Sugimori... He's so much better, but thanks so much for the compliments. :3

And to -Dialga Master- : Yeah, that'd be fine with me.

And to ShayminSky! and ShayminSky: (I didn't know there were two people with names so similar. xD ) Thank you both. :)

Using Rayquaza. Any plans on using the one from SV or did I not see it?

Meganium and Ditto are just epic...

I want to marry your artwork.

Xous said:
And to Bob Franklin: xD I can't say I agree with being up there with Sugimori... He's so much better, but thanks so much for the compliments. :3
What do you mean? I think this calls for a... comparison! Let's do Dialga. Sugimori:
200px-483Dialga.png
B-O-R-I-N-G, IMO. I mean, it looks like, "Fear me, because I'm standing here with my mouth open." Xous:
DialgaFINALXous2.png
THAT'S AWESOME! "Don't screw with me, I'm a huge flying dinosaur who controls time, and I'm ticked."

Ziggoratt999 said:
Me use masquerain

Okay.

And to fortegoddx: Okay. And... SV? What's that?

And to CCloud: xP Thanks.

And to Shining Suicune: xD Thanks, but Sugimori's got so many other pieces he's done of Dialga (and every other Pokémon) which are by far more impressive than anything I could do. Besides, he's got years more experience. :D

And to Joeypals!!: Okay.

Xous said:
Ziggoratt999 said:
Me use masquerain

Okay.

And to fortegoddx: Okay. And... SV? What's that?
I think he means the Rayquaza C Lv.X, from Potf, or SV here.
And to CCloud: xP Thanks.

And to Shining Suicune: xD Thanks, but Sugimori's got so many other pieces he's done of Dialga (and every other Pokémon) which are by far more impressive than anything I could do. Besides, he's got years more experience. :D

And to Joeypals!!: Okay.

Hey Xous, can you please make an avatar with the usual pop-out stuff out of this:
mario.jpg

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back