Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Shiftry (old), Shining Lugia added.

Awesome shiny Lugia, Xous! Keep up the good work.

I am using Arceus, Xous...

Blackcharizard1456 said:
Using the salaence avatar on the supakip forums
You should ask, BC. Also, it's Poketime forums, not "Supakip".

Oh, and Xous, can I add your Arceus avys to our default avy menu on Poketime?, it is one of the mascots on Poketime after all. Also, you HAVE to make an avatar of this:
arcatina.png
I had the idea, and asked GRQ'sGiratina to make it, in Axel's shop. That's the other mascot, xP.

Kingdra King said:
May I use Giratina Origin Form full body art?

Yes, that'd be fine.

And to Yakkov: Sorry, but I'm not really able to take requests right now for new work. I've got a lot of other banners I'm working on from ages ago.

And to Shining Suicune: Um... You can use the public Dark Arceus, but not the one I use.

As for using the Arceus avatars as your defaults, would that host them on the site (so that it didn't draw from my photobucket bandwidth)? As long as you host them on either your own photobucket/other image hosting site account or on the forums themselves, that'd be fine.

And I'm not able to take requests right now, so I won't be able to make an avatar of that. (Unless you just want me to stick the sprite into an avatar frame?)

And to Brawler, kashmaster, and infmach: Okay.

And to Sweet Dawn Berlitz and DeoxysUnknownForme: Thanks.

And to -Dialga Master- and Blackcharizard1456: Okay. And yeah, Blackcharizard, like Shining Suicune said, you have to ask to use an avatar on a different forum.

Xous said:
Kingdra King said:
May I use Giratina Origin Form full body art?

Yes, that'd be fine.

And to Yakkov: Sorry, but I'm not really able to take requests right now for new work. I've got a lot of other banners I'm working on from ages ago.

And to Shining Suicune: Um... You can use the public Dark Arceus, but not the one I use.

As for using the Arceus avatars as your defaults, would that host them on the site (so that it didn't draw from my photobucket bandwidth)? As long as you host them on either your own photobucket/other image hosting site account or on the forums themselves, that'd be fine.

And I'm not able to take requests right now, so I won't be able to make an avatar of that. (Unless you just want me to stick the sprite into an avatar frame?)

And to Brawler, kashmaster, and infmach: Okay.

And to Sweet Dawn Berlitz and DeoxysUnknownForme: Thanks.

And to -Dialga Master- and Blackcharizard1456: Okay. And yeah, Blackcharizard, like Shining Suicune said, you have to ask to use an avatar on a different forum.
Sure,, stick it in the frame, but make it pop out. And about the Arceus stuff, no, I can't host them.

Shining Suicune said:
Sure,, stick it in the frame, but make it pop out. And about the Arceus stuff, no, I can't host them.

Well, if you can't host them, then I'll have to decline being able to use them as your site's defaults. :(

I'll work on the avatar tonight, since it's just the sprite you want used.

And to Potatofondue: Okay.

Actually I had technical difficulties so the banner is not gonna me made. Sorry.

Xous said:
Shining Suicune said:

Well, if you can't host them, then I'll have to decline being able to use them as your site's defaults. :(

I'll work on the avatar tonight, since it's just the sprite you want used.

And to Potatofondue: Okay.
When can it be done, Xous?

I'll be using Shiftry instead, thanks.

Thanks Xous! I'll show you the result after I'm finished.

Thanks for the Shiftry!! May I use Raichu for the Banner as well? Instead of giving credit, I will post your Marking in the bottom corner, kay?

valk said:
Actually I had technical difficulties so the banner is not gonna me made. Sorry.

That's fine.

And to Brawler, Kingdra King, and HeatRotomFTW1997: Okay.

And to Electromaniac: Yeah, you can use Raichu as well, but whatever you do, do not put my watermark on your artwork. The purpose of the watermark is for me to mark that a piece was done by me, and not someone else. Just give me credit, thanks.

You know how you make LV's and LL7's banners? Can you make one that's like LL7's but with the Pixies instead of the starters?

Well, I didn't make LV's banner. LV requested to use certain pieces of artwork a while ago, and I guess she got around to having that made now. Evidently, she had ~.:Northern Lights:.~ make it, like it says in her signature.

As for LL7's banner, he requested that a while ago, and I finally finished it. Unfortunately, I'm not taking requests right now, so I can't do that. Sorry. :(

Xous said:
Well, I didn't make LV's banner. LV requested to use certain pieces of artwork a while ago, and I guess she got around to having that made now. Evidently, she had ~.:Northern Lights:.~ make it, like it says in her signature.

As for LL7's banner, he requested that a while ago, and I finally finished it. Unfortunately, I'm not taking requests right now, so I can't do that. Sorry. :(

I see... If you ever have time to do it, please!

Hi can I use the Flygon avatar cos I love Flygon and the avatar looks so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back