Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Charmeleon, Ivysaur, Arceus Lv.X Render/Avi added.

Xp Nick, AKA Mew of the great flame is meh best friend, he's kinda a newb right now. He cant figure out how to upload the avys, and has no wi-fi. He's already quitting Pokebeach. Do you mind if I use yo Shiny Deoxys-D for a banner?

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Charmeleon, Ivysaur, Arceus Lv.X Render/Avi added.

Shining Suicune said:
Xp Nick, AKA Mew of the great flame is meh best friend, he's kinda a newb right now. He cant figure out how to upload the avys, and has no wi-fi. He's already quitting Pokebeach. Do you mind if I use yo Shiny Deoxys-D for a banner?

Sorry to hear about your friend. Yes, that'd be fine if you used that artwork for a banner.

And to -Dialga Master- : Yes, you may.

Xous said:
Shining Suicune said:

Sorry to hear about your friend. Yes, that'd be fine if you used that artwork for a banner.

And to -Dialga Master- : Yes, you may.
Alright, thanks!

Hey Xous...may I use your Ivysaur for PC-4 ?

Sorry, Xous, I meant Arceus X in the banner, pweas.

I'll be using the chocolate dark type Arceus avy.

sceptileblade411 said:
I am using charmeleon

Okay.

And to Soul Seeker: Yes, that'd be fine.

And to Shining Suicune: The Level X Arceus render? Sure.

And to 42 chocolate: Okay.

Okay, I finished it.
mybanner4a636cab07eb6.jpg

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Shiftry (old), Shining Lugia added.

Cool. :3
---

Updated the first post with shining Lugia (artwork and an avatar, the artwork is located near the other Lugia artwork's link) and full body art for Shiftry and shining Shiftry, which is really old. (I'd just never finished some parts.) Also added an avatar for normal Shiftry.

I should've used
LugiaAvatarXous1S.png
for da banner. WHY COULDN"T YOU HAVE FINISHED IT FASTER?!

May I use Giratina Origin Form full body art?

Woah, thanks for answering to my suggestion! I requested the shining Lugia.

Just curious, but would it be possible for you to make a signature like you have Xous featuring my characters? If you can fit all eight, that be awesome! I just think your banner is pretty cool, and I suck at banners. I try, but banners aren't what I am best at. Avatars are a different story ^^

I can supply the materials easily, that is not a issue.

Do you mind if I use Dark Arceus on my forums? If it's okay, I mean yours, the one you use. On my forums, Poketime. If not, the public one.

I'll be using Shiny Lugia thanks.

I really like the shiny Lugia avatar Xous. It's by far one of your best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back