Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Articuno, Smeargle, Dragon Trio avatar added.

I wonder what Happened to Brook.You know?Anyway i'll try to keep Uploading the URL and see if it works.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Articuno, Smeargle, Dragon Trio avatar added.

IMO the Dragon trio is weird.
They look very weird.

The only thing wrong with the dragon trio is that i wish you could see more of the background

Xous, you really are amazing and I'd love to see what you are going to do with Nidoqueen, if you'll ever make her.

I'm using the Mesprit one btw.

pokenerd said:
Thanks, Xous! Here's the banner I did:

Your work is AMAZING BTW! I love the latest one.

That's cool. :3 And thanks.

And to 42 chocolate: Sure, that'd be fine.

And to Shining Suicune, ze_draeck, and sceptile411: Okay.

And to Typhlosion: See, that's the thing. I had to go with a version that still showed detail on the Dragons, but it also had to show some of the background. I couldn't make them bigger (like someone else said earlier), because then they'd simply look like they were hanging out of a square - none of the background would have been visible. Had I made them smaller, it'd be near impossible to see some of their important details. So, after going over the different versions, this one turned out to be the best background/dragon ratio.
---

Updated the first post with Latios (finally).

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Latios added.

Latios!!! OMG!!!! Yes!!!! Finally!! I love you Xous!

Well I'll be using the Latios one!

Both Latios are really good. But the my most favorite of the two is the Shiny Latios. A vivid mix of colors and the sparkles from it being shiny is really good!

So far, the rotator is taking for ever. xP I don't like the Latis, their facial features are too small, IMO.

Latios is okay, but the head is too small. Maybe it's just the pose? Because it seems smaller than it should.

Shining Latios said:
Latios!!! OMG!!!! Yes!!!! Finally!! I love you Xous!

Well I'll be using the Latios one!

xD Okay, and thanks.

And to Mr. Random, Shining Suicune, and Sweet Dawn Berlitz: Thanks. Yeah, I struggled a bit with the size and shape of the head. From that angle, a lot of the flat part of its head can't be seen, so it cuts down on how much I can draw of that important part of its face. But if I made the bottom part too large, it looked odd (at least to me). xD Yet another rough one to draw.

And to pokenerd, Gliscor, and EspeonROX: Thanks. :3

And to HeatRotomFTW1997: No problem. :)

Latios rocks! At first I thought it was a little fat, then I saw Latios Sugimori.XD

Who's next?

Latios looks awesome! I love it's pose.

I dont think there will be artworks ccoming in for a while, Xous said he had no more paper :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back