Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Articuno and Smeargle added.

Shining Latios said:
I wish their was a Latios one :(
Is it ok if I use the Santa Pikachu one?

xD I hope to get to Latios soon, but I can never get a good enough pose. :(

Anyways, like the first post says, you don't need to ask to use the avatars. You just need to post saying which one you're using. :3

Amazing smeargle xous! GJ as always! Articouno is pretty cool too...mught use Smeargle sometime.

I will be using the Articuno Avatra.Thanks!

Articuno is really good! Great job on it!

The Smeargle avy is good.... but the posture. Not that good.

I know, it looks like it wants to go to the bathroom, right?

Nonetheless, both are great. Your artwork is improving every day, Xous!

The Smeragle looks odd, but it's good. The Articuno is the better of the two.

Tried to upload Articuno Avatar but it still said The Uploaded File was to Large even after i put the URL in.

Hey, not to bother you but could you make me a Sceptile avatar? If so, thnx a lot!!! If not it's fine.

sceptile33 said:
Hey, not to bother you but could you make me a Sceptile avatar? If so, thnx a lot!!! If not it's fine.

You're not supposed to ask. But suggest. ;D
Anyways, the Smeargle is awesome and I really like the Staff Articuno. :]

a random asian said:
can I use one

^ "1.) In order to use an avatar from this thread, you simply need to make a post saying that you’re using an avatar, not make a post asking if you can use one. I realize it’s polite to ask if you can use an avatar, but it saves you time by just saying you’re using one, so you don’t have to wait for my response. If you find an avatar on my Photobucket account that isn't on the list of avatars below, then it is not to be used! The reason I don't post them here is because they're either for Staff or for special purposes.
"

Articuno: A+ work. Perfect job once again
Smeargle: B What's with she shy 5-year-old girl pose? I don't think it reflects smeargles personality at all. Your work is better than mine as always, but I think you could have chosen a better pose (no offense meant).

I noticed you haven't created a Typlosion full body art yet, I'd love to see it and would probably end up using it with your permission :)

Articuno: Wonderful job, looks great! 9/10, only because I think an Articuno mid flight would be cool, but that's just a silly personal preference :p

Smeargle: I like it, graphic wise it's great! Although I agree with Juliacoolo that the pose is a bit odd, but still great job :)

I'd like to see a Porygon amily avvy, GJ on Articuno.

I,ll be using Smeargle.

Smeargle and Articuno are awesome. Love their poses. Great work again, Xous. :3

Xous, you're my hero, you know that. I love the new avvy and banner, and I think Articuno and Smeargle look absolutely top-notch. We love ya, buddy!

I'm going to use the Darkrai avatar. Thanks.

Kingdra King said:
Amazing smeargle xous! GJ as always! Articouno is pretty cool too...mught use Smeargle sometime.

Thanks.

And to Gliscor, Mr. Random, Sweet Dawn Berlitz, Mudkip, Juliacoolo, Moneyking63, Lolmonster, Shining Raikou, and Cheetor586: Thank you. :3

And to Shadow Ice, Panfu ROX :p, and Shadowwiidragon: Okay.

And to palkia dialga clash: If you really did just copy and paste the URL of the avatar into the part of the avatar section where it allows you to use the URL to get the avatar and it still didn't work, then it's something with your computer, since others are doing exactly that and it's working fine. ^_^;

And to a random asian: I take it you're using the Heat Rotom avatar, then? Like Mudkip said, you need to say which one you'll be using. Please be sure to read the first post and get to know the rules that go along with these things, they're not that hard to follow. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back