Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Darkrai v.3 added.

Shining Suicune said:
I have an idea: I'll scan in a piece of paper I own and email it to you, and you can print it out!
HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA EPIC FAIL
how will he print it out with no paper?!?!?!

by the way, this is my last spam here.
this place is spammy lately

Ive used your Ho oH and Arceus Water for a banner, just letting you know, thank you!

Oh my gosh, you made it! :O

I wonder if anyone is using it? May I? (I ask this because there's the staff rule, which would be totally unfair if I forced someone else out of it.)

Shadowwiidragon said:
I'm going to use the non-shiny Salamence avatar. Thanks.

No problem.

And to Azul: Okay.

And to Sweet Dawn Berlitz: Thanks.

And to Flygon999 and Charizard88: Okay.

And to Soul Seeker: Like the PM for the PC4 challenge said, you don't need to ask permission / inform me to use full body art for this challenge.

And to Moneyking63: >_>; You need to ask permission to use full body art (unless it's for the current PC4 challenge)...

And to MylesPrower: Thanks for not using that version. :3 I'll get to making you a staff version as soon as possible, and I'll PM it to you. :)

Xous said:
And to Moneyking63: >_>; You need to ask permission to use full body art (unless it's for the current PC4 challenge)...

Oh I'm terribly sorry, I assumed it was the same system as the avatars, as I have asked permission before for full body art, but I guess I took the quick route and it failed. I'll remove the banners that have them in it until further notice, but if you would not mind I would like to use them. I understand the decision either way, thanks for the update!

May I use Palkia and Dialga full body art? It's for pc4.

Edit: Oh k never mind I saw what you said to Soul.

A closer-up view of his flower neck-up would be sweet. Just a little suggestion if you haven't already started.

I like the new Darkrai, it looks more in character than the others do. I dont know why it just does.

Moneyking63 said:
Xous said:

Oh I'm terribly sorry, I assumed it was the same system as the avatars, as I have asked permission before for full body art, but I guess I took the quick route and it failed. I'll remove the banners that have them in it until further notice, but if you would not mind I would like to use them. I understand the decision either way, thanks for the update!

It's fine if you use them this time, but if it happens again I'll have to ask you not to use whatever is made without asking permission. :(

And to xanaseviper: Thanks.

And to Dr.empoleon: I've got plans to get all the Burmy and Wormadam done soon. (Plus, I've had a sketch of Mothim done forever that still needs to be finished up.)

And to richkid50000: Okay.

Xous said:
Moneyking63 said:
Xous said:

It's fine if you use them this time, but if it happens again I'll have to ask you not to use whatever is made without asking permission. :(

Thank you, lesson definitely learned!

Xous, can you do Primal Dialga? Can I recolor Dialga?

im going to use the Garachomp one http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/Xous54/GarchompAvatarXous1.png

I'll take your Diakga artwork for a non-PC4 tag, kay?

Note #6: Do not use any of the avatars listed in the Usable Avatars List in an avatar rotator. Doing so can cause problems if a staff member chooses to use one of the avatars you have in the rotation.

^ so yeah, you can't use a rotator for his avatars =\

suicune master 333 said:
im gonna use this thanks!

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149...ousMay.png

I guess that's the Suicune avatar, so okay. (It just brings me to Photobucket's main page. xP )

And to Shining Suicune: Um... Sorry, but I don't really want others using this banner right now. ^_^;

And to Shaymin Sky: If you want to recolor it to look like Primal Dialga and use it for something, that'd be fine with me. I don't know if I have the time right now to do so myself.

And to FalcoVet101: Okay.

And to Soul Seeker: Yes, that'd be fine.

And to -Dialga Master- : It's like Flygon999 pointed out - no, you cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back