Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Zorua, Zoroark added.

Can me and JC use a Userbar with Kingdra V2 on it? In Pokerealm fourms? It would be awsome if we could. Thanks!

Well, I won't be using it, just to let you know. May I make it for him?

Hey Xous, I'd just like to say that I'm really happy you managed to find a job! I hope you put the money to good use (saving up for art college, perhaps?)

Hi Xous. I was wondering if you'd allow me to put your lucario art on a T-Shirt for me to wear? I won't be selling it.

i love this!
maay i have a cherim sun form?

Xous, your artwork is amazing. Great job on the 5th generation Pokemon. Your fake artwork looked so similar to the real thing it was almost scary.

I'm using the Spiritomb avatar. Thanks!

EDIT: Actually, I'm using the Treekco avatar.

I'm using this Gyarados avatar. :3

dmaster out.

pokemaster2000 said:
can i please have the last zoroark one!

If you want to use the avatar, you simply need to say you're using it. If you want to use the full body art, you'll have to ask.

And to Gliscor: Sure, that's fine.

And to palkia dialga clash: Sure, that's fine.

And to bacon: Thanks! If they don't hire me for full-time (right now I'm just there until the middle of March), then I won't be able to save up too much, but yeah, I hope to save some money for college. :3 I'd like to help my parents with bills, though, so I'm not sure how much they'd need from me there. xD

And to Guy89, Ray Vin, Musical, dmaster, and piplup234: Okay.

And to Juliacoolo: Sure, that'd be fine. xD

And to Gible: Sorry, I'm not taking requests. :(
---

Sorry about the slow posting, everyone. My mom and I have many places to run after work, so we're getting home somewhat late, leaving me with no time to work on artwork (since I've got to do chores when I get home). I've got Friday off, so I should have more artwork to add to the first post this weekend.

Adding Lapras to the first post.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Lapras added.

That's 1 sweet Lapras pose!
Saves both of them.

I <3 Lapras. The background for the avys is stunning, and the body work is amazing. May I use the body work for a banner?

Light Venusaur said:
That's 1 sweet Lapras pose!
Saves both of them.

Thanks. xD

And to Gliscor: Sure, that's fine. :3

Nice work, Xous. Lapras is impressive. The full body work is awesome and the background fits really nicely.

I'm gonna use that devious little Zorua avatar of yours. :p

Whoa, I don't know how long ago you did the Arceus Legend card (or rather, when you put it up there), but it looks quite authentic. I kind of wished the cards weren't restricted to just Legendary Pokémon, though. I kind of want to see a Ledian LEGEND.

The stuff you do also looks very authentic. I can sense some difference between your illustrations and the style of the official ones, but only when I see the large images.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Nice work, Xous. Lapras is impressive. The full body work is awesome and the background fits really nicely.

Thanks.

And to Mr. Random: Okay.

And to Ophie: Thanks. :) I agree about the differences between my version of the Sugimori art and the official art - there's a lot of things I need to improve on if I want it to mimic Sugimori's style better. (Though I guess the art having my own little quirks isn't too bad a thing.)

And to monpyro97: Thanks. Just read the thread rules (which are located at the top of the first post), and you'll see how to use one of the avatars - you just need to say which one you're using.

Just y'know, don't do it for UH stuff. dynamic++ pls

Also anything to report?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back