• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Back again and ready to trade. Have a lot of rares, RH, and primes

RE: Wanted - Common and Uncommon Reverse Holo - Rising Rivals, Platinum & Stormfront

Sorry I only need one Flareon 4 for a set so I won,t be trading a lv.x for it sorry.

RE: Wanted - Common and Uncommon Reverse Holo - Rising Rivals, Platinum & Stormfront

Bump number 3

CML for
Dialga G LV.X
RH Honchkrow G
Regionals Stamped Heatran
1 Tropius Prerelease

i have

24 - Dugtrio PT RH

pick more from my thread and offer

CFOURCOLTSFAN - sent you a PM.

karimsoliman - I did not see anything else I would be interested in and my minimum trade is for at least 3 cards sorry.

Wanted - Common and Uncommon Reverse Holo - Rising Rivals, Platinum & Stormfront

Anyone have any rev holos they don't need? I need help rounding out my sets.

Too many people aren't even listing them.

Thanks.

I have EVERY card on your want list.

Care to offer?

hello i am interested in your:
gyarados X2 SF
salamence X2 SF
tyranitar X2 SF
raikou X2
cyrus's c. X2
froslass GL
dialga G lv. x

i have:
drapion rh
torterra rh
infernape rh
shaymin rh
palkia rh
rampardos gl rh
lucario gl rh
pm me if you want to work out a trade

rappermi said:
hello I am interested in your:
gyarados X2 SF
salamence X2 SF
tyranitar X2 SF
raikou X2
cyrus's c. X2
froslass GL
dialga G lv. x

I have:
drapion rh
torterra rh
infernape rh
shaymin rh
palkia rh
rampardos gl rh
lucario gl rh
pm me if you want to work out a trade

PM sent.

Hi I'm interested in these:
SW
84- corsola RH
87-electabuzz RH
MT
76- chansey RH
102-spheal RH
LA
72-swalot RH
98-Gullpin RH
118-Shinx RH
I will trade these 1 for 1 for the RH cards you listed on my tread
and I also like your:
pop 9 garchomp
luxio state champ. stamped
dratini city stamped
dragonair city stamped
and I don't know what you would want for these so just LMK what we can work out, thanks

Updated the list and sent PMs as well as Cards out today.

Updated original post with a few new cards and a few new wants.

CML for all the prerelease sleeves. I do have some of your wants. Do you need all the holos?

richkid50000 said:
CML for all the prerelease sleeves. I do have some of your wants. Do you need all the holos?
I checked your list and I think I only saw one common reverse holo. Sorry.

dragonitetim said:
I have a lot of reverse holo cards in my thread, but I don't have time to check sorry.
Can you please CML for them?
Thanks
You have the following that I need:
Stormfront - All Rev Holos.
71 Ponyta
72 Roselia
75 Starly

Platinum - All Rev Holos.
82 Mareep
89 Ralts
96 Squirtle
97 Swablu

What of mine were you looking at that you might want to trade? The above are all commons. And they have to be pristine as they are for my set and not for playing.

LMK

i have him but not rh do you want him or not 25 - Dustox

Islam soliman said:
I have him but not rh do you want him or not 25 - Dustox

I need Dustox in a Rev Holo for my set.

Thanks anyway.

Do you need rare reverse holos? i am willing to trade high for the sleeves.

richkid50000 said:
Do you need rare reverse holos? I am willing to trade high for the sleeves.
The ones I need are listed in my thread. If you have anything I need I will gladly consider a trade. I did not see any that I need listed on your trade thread though. So unless you have stuff you are willing to trade but don't have it listed I'm not sure we'll come to terms.

LMK

Please CML for Dialga G Lv.X.

Pokefan4000 said:
Please CML for Dialga G Lv.X.
Unless you have a bunch of reverse holos that aren't listed I don't see anything I need.

If you have stuff not listed please compare it to my list of wants. I am only looking for mint condition cards as they are for sets I am building.

LMK

Back