• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Back again and ready to trade. Have a lot of rares, RH, and primes

RE: I'm Looking for Some Common and Uncommon Rev Holos

Sorry I cant trade Claydol for them.

RE: I Really need call energy, I'm also Looking for Some Common and Uncommon Rev Holos

My Garchomp C LV X+other cards you need for your Uxie LV X?

RE: I Really need call energy, I'm also Looking for Some Common and Uncommon Rev Holos

Hey there! I've got alot of your wants, Mainly the theme deck SF Sceptile, Garchomp C X, and Arceus Lv. X (#96 Psychic Bolt). I'm not at home right now, but when I get there I'll check my SV inventory because I am sure that I have alot of your wants.

I'm interested in
Tangrowth LV.X
AR 3 Fire arceus
AR 7 Psychic Arceus
AR 8 Ground Arceus
LA Mesprit
3 - Heatran (AR)
4 - Kabutops (AR)
12 - Swampert(SV)

CML for Uxie Lv.X

I have Staraptor X and ArceusX 95

eevee said:
My Garchomp C LV X+other cards you need for your Uxie LV X?

Sorry I probably cant make that deal.

zephilim said:
Hey there! I've got alot of your wants, Mainly the theme deck SF Sceptile, Garchomp C X, and Arceus Lv. X (#96 Psychic Bolt). I'm not at home right now, but when I get there I'll check my SV inventory because I am sure that I have alot of your wants.

I'm interested in
Tangrowth LV.X
AR 3 Fire arceus
AR 7 Psychic Arceus
AR 8 Ground Arceus
LA Mesprit
3 - Heatran (AR)
4 - Kabutops (AR)
12 - Swampert(SV)

We may be able to get something worked out I need an exact list of the SV cards you have.

But lets get one thing clear here people (not entirerly directed at you zephlim). If you have not read the Bold Print (which is completly opposite fine print) or if you have and think I'm just kidding or wont mind, you are wrong. I just got more cards in the mail that are damaged 60% of the holos I got had some damage on them. I MEAN THIS DO NOT SEND ME CARDS WITH EVEN A SLIGHT SCRATCH THAT YOU THINK I WONT NOTICE. I want MINT if you dont know what that means look it up at PSA .

novadragon07 said:
Sorry I probably cant make that deal.
Could you CML then for the Uxie LV X, please?

I just dont see much I would want to trade for uxie X.
by the way I love the top part of your sig its nice to see some people can see the way things are.

i have rare candy
arcies lvx
dragonight fb
i have the trainers that you want and lots more

i almost have every single thing that you want LOL

i like your uxie x please make a deal
my offer will be uxie x and claydol ge for rare candy

Ok, so I've got
Supreme Victors
Rev holos:
11 - Staraptor FB
19 - Camerupt G
20 - Charizard G
65 - Magmar
80 - Rhydon
85 - Staravia
95 - Buneary
102 - Dodu
137 - Cyrus's Initiative
145 - Garchomp C LV.X
Non rev-holo:
3 - Drifblim FB
28 - Exploud
41 - Sableye G
64 - Loudred

I've also got some from AR, specifically:
Burmy (Sand)
Haunter #42
Gastly #64
Gulpin #40
Luxio
Pikachu
Bronzor #37
Grovyle #38
All RH.

so do you want to trade your uxie x for rare candy add an uxie

Islam soliman said:
so do you want to trade your uxie x for rare candy add an uxie
No thank you.

Skipped.[/QUOTE]
I did not see anything else I would be interested in sorry.

I am interested in your 4 - Kabutops

cml

i will trade u rare candy and dragonight fb for uxie x

Would you do my Arceus Lv. X (Psychic Bolt) for your Tangrowth X?

Back