• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Back (I think?)-W:Plasma H: Stuff

RE: H: FAs, EXs W: Sleeves, Garbodar

CML for Darkrai EX and Giratina EX FA , I can't believe how many of your wants I have. I hope we can work something out :D

CML for your Darkrai EX!!! I have 3 Garbodor and 4 Rescue Scarf unlisted and other stuff!

I have pokemon sleeves and dicebags. Interested in N FA, Terrakion NVI, and x2 Giratina EX FA Please CML for more.

Oh, wow, lots of people :]

@justintam0731-Sorta interested in Tornadus EX
@Blah-Yeah, Interested in Garbador, rescue scarfs, Blend energy WFLM, Ampharos DRX, Mew EX, Terrakion EX, and registeel EX, lol :p Do you think you might has an offer?
@Fluttershy-Mainly interested in those Garbador and Rescue scarf
@jgreen-I think im interested in your holo fighting energy. Is this what they look like?
@Puckstopper20-Interested in the x2 Reshiram, Zekrom, and Friends Sleeves (32 Count Each) and the lightly played great ball mat.

Mokoko said:
Oh, wow, lots of people :]

@justintam0731-Sorta interested in Tornadus EX
@Blah-Yeah, Interested in Garbador, rescue scarfs, Blend energy WFLM, Ampharos DRX, Mew EX, Terrakion EX, and registeel EX, lol :p Do you think you might has an offer?
@Fluttershy-Mainly interested in those Garbador and Rescue scarf
@jgreen-I think im interested in your holo fighting energy. Is this what they look like?
@Puckstopper20-Interested in the x2 Reshiram, Zekrom, and Friends Sleeves (32 Count Each) and the lightly played great ball mat.

What do you value the blends and ampharos line at?

@pokemonjoe-Interested in tool scrapper and maybe terrakion.
@Blah-Maybe around $1-2 for blends and like $1-1.50 for the Ampharos line. They aren't my biggest wants.

My:
4 blend energy WLFM
Ampharos
RH Garbodor
Mew EX

Your:
Darkrai EX

Feel free to counter offer.

No thanks, I value Terrakion a tad less than N, sorry.

RE: H: FAs, EXs W: Sleeves, Mew EX

Sorry, I think its going to Blah. I'll let you know if I ever get another.

Even a reverse holo one? Aw... What if I throw in a tool scrapper?

Gosh, I JUST traded it to TheLostZone. I might be getting one later this week though, if youre still interested.

Back