Back to Basics Project: Now with Base Set 2!

RE: Back to Basics Project: Now with Reactive Relations!

It's discard. Where does it say anything about searching your deck? You're just required to shuffle your deck to prevent an eventual combo from breaking the card.

I just didn't understand why you would need to shuffle your deck when you look through your discard.
But I guess that makes sense...sort of.

Yeah, for now. I'm not sure if there's enough interest in the project to justify continuing it. I'm only getting between 10 and 50 page views per day, generally more towards 10.

Celebi23 said:
Yeah, for now. I'm not sure if there's enough interest in the project to justify continuing it. I'm only getting between 10 and 50 page views per day, generally more towards 10.

Me and a bunch of my friends play this together, it would be terrible if you stopped so soon. :(

Really? Well, that's great to hear. In that case, I'll get the next set out tomorrow! I was almost done with it anyway. I guess this just goes to show that page views don't represent how much interest there is in your product. I literally thought nobody was playing it.

I wasn't a big fan of the Reactions set but I was hoping to see more too.

Updated with Set #7: Golden Bonds.

... why are Larvitar and Pupitar part Dark-type?

RE: Back to Basics Project: Now with Golden Bonds!

Well mostly because I don't play the videogames so I wasn't aware they didn't share Tyranitar's typing. :|

Oh well, it doesn't have a dramatic effect on gameplay.

Does Forretress's Poke-Body Electromagnetivity negate its Poke-Body Unsustainable as well? I know it says that it negates all Poke-Bodies and Poke-Powers but I can't really see a point in Unsustainable if it gets negated.

I have a request for the site, can you create a page that has all the cards on it? Some times its annoying to shuffle through 7 different pages thinking of ideas : )

^I'll work on that. If having the images there too would make it take double the space, I probably don't be able to do it since I'm limited to 3GB of space. If not, I'll get to it before the next set is out.

Dark Void said:
Does Forretress's Poke-Body Electromagnetivity negate its Poke-Body Unsustainable as well? I know it says that it negates all Poke-Bodies and Poke-Powers but I can't really see a point in Unsustainable if it gets negated.
Shoot. Fixing that now. No, the Poke-Body isn't supposed to affect Foretress. I think I uploaded an old scan.

Edit- Done.

I love the new more realistic cards, very nice ^_^ Will there be a LackeyCCG patch for the new set relatively soon?

Yeah, I'm working on it. Making the new-sized cards fit correctly has been a bit of an issue. :/

It looks like I'll just have to wait to rotation; all the cards have to be the same size for it to work right. Most likely, I'll release a 40-60 card set next time to allow for an immediate rotation.

I love the new look of the cards, Celebi! Way more realistic! My friends and I can't wait for the rotation now! :D

I found a few minor errors on some of the cards in Base Set 2.
- Exeggcute has its name mispelled. (Exeggute)
- Chikorita has its name mispelled. (Chicorita)
- Dragonair has the wrong card number. It should be 15, not 25.
- All of the cards have the year 2011 at the bottom. These were made in 2012! (Not a big deal obviously :p )

The wording on Dragonair's Ancient Protection Ability is a bit strange. Is it meant to protect the active Dragonite or all Dragonites in play?

Once the rotation comes, do you plan on updating the cards in the Eternal Set with the new look?

Back