Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: LOADS OF LV 100, LEGENDARYS. shiny electrode, exploud. (need shinys) SHINEYS FOR TRADE

i will give you a shiney skitty for the mewtwo

RE: LOADS OF LV 100, LEGENDARYS. shiny electrode, exploud. (need shinys) SHINEYS FOR TRADE

Could you check my list for Shiny electrode and Exploud?

well i will do an exploud and a electrode for a shinny arceus and darkrai seeing as both urs are hacked.

Could you give me a few days to clone them? If so, then I can do that.

can do. im also interested in your ho oh and lugia. wat else do u want?

how big will youtrade for a shiny deoxys that is in jappanese.... and i'm not 1000% sure it's legit Z(got of gts.... looks legit)

dunno. wat do u want?

any ev trained pokemon with good natures??

i dont really get the whole ev thing. lamo. but i have loooooooads of awesome pokes. check out my thread and pick some stuff

how about mew.... and does your charmander have any egg moves????

errrrrrrrrrr what are egg moves. lamo god im stupid

what level and nature is regirock and regice?????

i will just check
regirock: quiet regice:hasty and they both have pkrs

never mind.... nothing is here that imintrested in....

nooooooooooooooothing. wow. ok then weva.

What are all you're shiny pokemon?

i only have electrode(2) and exploud(2)

i want:
timid female riolu

what do you want to have for it? I don't really see anything on your wants list equal to it....

dunno. lol.

wat r u willing to trade?

Back