Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: LOADS OF LV 100, LEGENDARYS. shiny electrode, exploud. (need shinys) SHINEYS FOR TRADE

i really want lugia

RE: LOADS OF LV 100, LEGENDARYS. shiny electrode, exploud. (need shinys) SHINEYS FOR TRADE

im sorry but lugia is my most priced pokemon at the moment and aggron isnt enough to trade it for. i will trade lugia. but not unless u offer alot more. sorry about that but as i said its my most priced pokemon. anything else your interesred in just say.

anything atall

I have a Speed Deoxys Lv.100
I want Mew Lv.100
ps. Where and how did you get Mew?
PM me

i got him from a trade. were and how did u get deoxys?

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100, LEGENDARYS. shiny electrode, exploud. (need shinys) SHINEYS FOR TRADE

Ill trade a breed murkrow for the breed turthwig

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100, LEGENDARYS. shiny electrode, exploud. (need shinys) SHINEYS FOR TRADE

i dont need murkrow sorry

trades anyone?

I have Master Balls, Macho Brace, Entei, Tyrannitar, Lugia, Ho-oh and Jirachi. I want Reaper Cloth, Shiny Electrode, Shiny Exploud...

dmaster out.

Ill trade my *gasp Empoleon for one of your shinys

d master342: i will trade a shiny exploud holding the reaper cloth for an entei holding macho brace. is entei hacked?

steel pokemon master: sorry i have no need for empoleon. i alredy have a few and can train as many as i want seeing as i can breed piplup. also please read why wants if u want to trade. if u had u would have seen that allready have empoleon and dont want another one. but the shinnys are up for trade and im sure u have somthing i want. so offer away.

Entei's not hacked; it does have EVs though you can delete that with berries..I was hoping for Shiny Electrode...w/e if you're not trading it that's cool...

dmaster out.

I have master ball, macho brace, the 3 dogs, deoxys, and a lot you want. May I have a shiny?

well i want the macho brace and the dogs and deoxys so i will trade. are the pokemon hacked and wat level are they?

are we trading or not ?

er wat trade are we doing again.lmao sorry i dont have a very long memorie.

i need kyogre for giratina(no use for it)

Are any of your pokemon ev trained?

darkrai and arceus for your shiny exploud/electrode

He's trading me the Shiny Exploud...://

dmaster out.

Back