Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100, LEGENDARYS. shiny electrode, exploud. (need shinys) SHINEYS FOR TRADE

Well he we made a trade over a week ago.

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100, LEGENDARYS. shiny electrode, exploud. (need shinys) SHINEYS FOR TRADE

ok first of all i have more than one of each of the shinys so dont worry. i can trade with both of u. also could u both just pm me again with wat deals we have made just so i dont forget. lol. (that was for noob sandwich and dmaster342).

ash ketchup: no sorry none of my pokes are ev trained.

badger62 said:
d master342: i will trade a shiny exploud holding the reaper cloth for an entei holding macho brace. is entei hacked?

1 page ago we strted the trade..PM me when you're ready to trade..

dmaster out.

My Shiny Darkrai/Arceus for your Shiny Exploud/Electrode

yep yep. trades will be ready soon

yay wifi is almost back online. my wii is back on i have to do my ds. hopefuly i will be finished later today

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100,WIFI IS BACK ONLINE TRADES READY. shiny electrode, exploud. (need shinys

wooooooo ds is now back online. start the trades coming.

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100,WIFI IS BACK ONLINE TRADES READY. shiny electrode, exploud. (need shinys

I don't have a tyranitar, but i do have a larvitar both sexes. you may need a move deleter for them because they have the hm dig. if you would like one of the larvitar, i will trade one for a legendary or starter from the first three regions.
not charmander, as i am in a trade for one.

I want your shiny mew. Look at my thread to see what you would want for it.

Tell Me What you will trade for a Feraligatr or its evolutions

bubba: i will do it for ho oh and manaphy.
fineon: wat do u want

Take a look at my thread. it's on the first page. all of the pokemon on it are from kanto and jhoto. before i trade, i have to breed my feraligatr so i can still have a totodile.

ok then

Have any shiny pokemon for trade?

well if you read my thread you will find out

come on people. any trades?

read read read!

updated list!

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100. UPDATED! WOO! I HIT THE 200 POST MARK. NOW FOR 300.. shiny electrode, e

Do you have a Level 100 Gengar or Haunter that's Ev TRAINED AND NATURED on Sp.Atk?

RE: Badger62's my player thread.LOADS OF LV 100. UPDATED! WOO! I HIT THE 200 POST MARK. NOW FOR 300.. shiny electrode, e

I can get you:

Lugia
Arceus
Darkrai
Raikou
Suicune
Entei
Jirachi
Dusknoir
Latios

Most will be cloned though. i will tell you which ones i will clone.

Back