Species:
Backstory:
Looks: (if unique)

The species of pokemon you are must be one of of the following types:
{C} Ice Type
{R} Fire Type
{W} Water Type

Story:
Fire Clan story: After an immence eruption obliderated the volcanic regions, the Fire Clan was forced to wander the world to find a new home, facing many dangers along the way...
Water Clan story: When their lake was evapurated, the Water Clan had to find shelter elswhere, eventually coming to a lake in the frozen north, they suffer dangerous pokemon threatign the habitat every day...
Snow Clan: Due to the only water supply being taken up by the Water Clan, there has been a shortage of water among the citizens, to make things worse, they face great battles every day...

One objective: Survive!

Open Spots:
Snow Clan:
Chief - TrainerofFury - Glacieron - Weavile
Warrior - Snowing - Snowing - Snorunt
Warrior - batui4 - spirit - Glaceon
Warrior - KnightEdge112 - Snow-Horn - Lapras
Warrior - ???
Shaman - Kaiserchu - Madame Frost - Froslass

Fire Clan:
Chief - Shoyru1444 - Mag - Magmortar
Warrior - tilledrex - dargon - Charizard
Warrior - Arcanine King - Arc - Arcanine
Warrior - NeoTyphlosion - Blaze - Blaziken
Warrior - ???
Shaman - The ultimate soul silver fan - Nate - Typhlosion

Water Clan:
Chief - Paddy185 - AquaRider - Kingdra
Warrior - blargh257 - Aquaserp - Gyrados
Warrior - Dragon Blood - Zeka - Totodile
Warrior - ???
Warrior - ???
Shaman - CommonCandy - Emporlo - Empoleon

(If you want to be a Chief or a Shaman for a clan you have to ask me!)

Started, but still taking registrations...

Name: Mag
Moves: Flamethrower, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast
Species: Magmortar
Backstory: Magmortar's owner was a great leader and told him many things about leading. When his owner died, however, that didn't change. He is a strong worker and never stops until the job gets done.
Looks: (if unique)
*I want to be Chieftan*

EDITED: Changed age to 18.

Name: AquaRider
Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, HP Electric
Species: Kingdra
Backstory: Was born in the Water Clan, and has learned the ways of them, and has is now Chieftan.
Looks: Normal.
*Wants to be Chieftan*

hi id like to join!

Name: Aquaserp
Moves: Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, Waterfall, Earthquake
Species: Gyarados
Backstory: Started as a weak Magikarp, but put in endless work to become the strong warrior he is today.
A little cocky, but he's a destruction machine. He is honored to be warrior under AquaRider.
Looks: Like any Gyarados, menacing.
(would like to be warrior)

Um, do you have any plot or anything?
Because you are asking us to post a bio on a character and we don't know anything about the plot, background, etc.

Am I missing something?

(Your own clan, so no, "The water clan exploded! lol!" if your not even from the water clan!)

(Right the story can start as soon as at least 3 more people fill in spots...)

I digaree. We should wait until each clan has at least three or four people. Since we're not usually interacting with people in other clans, it will be lonely and boring talking to the same person.

(True, so very true, oh and if you dont mind chieftans, if this thread starts to die can you keep the story going? Of course this includes myself...)

Not quite what I meant. What I mean is, what's the point of this rpg? What are the characters trying to do? Survive? Maybe the ice clan wants to take over the water clan for their water?

nabby101 said:
Not quite what I meant. What I mean is, what's the point of this rpg? What are the characters trying to do? Survive? Maybe the ice clan wants to take over the water clan for their water?

I agree. We don't want a repeat of that RPG that involved going back in time, do we?

(If you two read the first post again, it simply says that the clans just want to survive, also the snow clan may want to make peace with the water dwellers...)

Mmm. That would have been a good idea in theory.
@kaiserchu - Some advice: Don't start the rpg until you are completely ready. I know from experience.

EDIT: Just survive? More advice: give your rpg players something they need to do. More than just surviving.
BTW I'm not trying to be rude, but Ive seen lots of RPGs get locked or die out, I don't want another one to.

You shouldn't take place in this game. Just letting you know. It's not you, it's that you should be "god" in this game and control the events. Read my "escape from the evil scientist's maze" thread. It's an example. Plus, you don't want to start prematurely. I would know. Furthermore, make the events interesting. Make the RPG based on events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back