• Total voters
Right now, top songs are:

1. "Adam's Song" - Blink-182
2. "Lisztomania" - Phoenix
3. "YMCA" - Village People
4. "Livin' La Vida Loca" - Ricky Martin
5. "Mr. Robato" - Styx
6. "Brianstorm" - Arctic Monkeys

Paramore is really on my mind ATM. The song Breathe (Until Tomorrow) is just amazing and has to be one of my favorite songs.

Right now, my mind is on Green Day, Paramore, Switchfoot, and blink-182...

And I'm afraid to say, but maybe even Nirvana :S....

I've been listening to alot of Slash's new cd alot lately. The collabs he got to sing over his guitar work are just good. Especially the song with Fergie.

Uprising- Muse

I have a feeling that my opponents dont like me mouthing the words during my chess game....

Well I just picked up the new Kottonmouth Kings CD "Long Live The Kings" the other day, and I have to say, it is a very god cd. I was very skeptical at first when it was originally announced that they had added rapper Dirtball to the group, but he seems to fit in quite well. I didn't see it working out that way as being a fan of the Kings for a while and also a fan of Dirtball's solo stuff. Didn't seem like a good mesh but it turned out excellent. Stomp, Rampage, Lucky Day, and Time Will Kill The Pain are the best songs on there.

I'm gonna say that the "new" Onerepublic songs have been top on my iPod playlists lately (mostly All the Right Moves and Secrets), and the new Lady Gaga music isn't terrible, either.
I'm also starting to become a fan again of Coldplay. :p Oh, and some Jason Derulo music is catchy, too.

Been listening to alot of HIM as of late, the newest single "Heart Killer" has been played so much, the last time I tried to, my computer screen blue bombed with the message "Child please"

Can I just say that I can not stand lady gaga at all?

But ya, I've been listening to alot of rihanna lately.

Back