• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Battles Roads, Master division: Bellossom.

Zangoose

Aspiring Trainer
4 Spiritomb
4-4-3/2 Bellossom La/Vileplume UD(La grass Oddish and glooms)
2-2 Sunflora Gs-Gs
1 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 Unown Q
1 Smeargle UD
=24

4 Elms training Method
2 PONT
4 Bebe's
4 Collector
2 CopyCat
2 Cynthia's feelings
1 Palmer's
4 BTS
=24

4 Call
2 Warp
6 Grass
=12

Strategy is to disrupt w/ Plume and tomb's while setting up an army Of Bellossom's. Then use Blend pollen for 60(Base) + 20 for another Bellossom and the Plume, then a possible burn. W/ all your search Supporter's you get set up fairly quickly w/o any trainers. Remember kids, set up your VilePlume's before anything else.

with 4 tombs and the insane amount of search trainers you're playing already, might cherrim be a better play than sunflora? it lets you ohko chomp/luxray with one less flower in play, and its attack isn't COMPLETELY worthless like sunflora's is. 4 elm/4 bebe sounds pretty insane to me, even in a vileplume based deck. you play 0 supporters that guarantee you energy, might want to change that.

Sunflora Guarentee's me a Flower every turn. I don't think its over kill when you get fully set up t3, but many people do. w/e lol

Wow. With four Bebe's and four PETM, that's a little bulky right there. I like this idea. A lot. Rogue, well thought-out, and disruptive. Here's a few tweaks.

-1 PETM
-1 Pokemon Collector
+2 Cyrus's Conspiracy PT

You've got a ton of searching cards already, you don't necessarily need to focus on running eight. Once you've got a Sunflora up, you're in business. From there, I would actually run Cyrus's so you can pull out the Grass Energy and pick out the Supporters that you actually need, so you don't need to pray to top-deck one instead.

Your list looks really solid, other than that. Good luck!

I think you could beef up the uxie line to 2-1, since you already have the Q. Or you could just do 1-1, but IMO 2-1 is more solid.

I was thinking that as well, but you're going to have Azelf, an Uxie, (or a Spiritomb, depending on if you switched), and the the Plumes and Bellossoms. You won't really have much room. He's got the Supporter line to get everything he needs already, anyways.

Mainly because you don't have the bench space. You generally have a Sunflora, a tomb(If you switched or not) Bellossom, bellossom, vileplume. Then the one space where you needed a Set-Up or a Time-Walk. There's practically no space.

- 1 Cynthia's
+1 Uxie
You'll use only one, but against power lock you need 2 Uxies!

- 1 Elm
- 1 Collector
+ 2 Copycat
With Copycat you'll draw more than 8 cards!
- 3 PONT
+ 3 Looker's

@cmvirtusio, Unown Q is alot better in this deck that flygon, for many reasons. 1 unown doesn't continously use up bench space like jow flygon does, 2 Flygon needs to have a grass energy attached to it for the free retreat while unown Q doesn't also in this deck a flygon line is much harder to get out.
Over all the list looks really solid and I love the Idea of this deck.
drop 2 PETM for 2 cyrus conspericey, also have you though of using Judge for a bit of distrupition, I play 2 in my version of this deck.

Flygon seems interesting but also seems weird. how does a Bright Look Kill this deck? I understand the Bright Look then Uxie's Zen Blade, That seems like a lot to do w/o trainers or a turn to use Smeragle. Smeargle ABSOLUTELY nuts in this. Let alone almost every SP deck. But also Flygon/Plume is basically it's own deck IMO, and Bellossom is essentially Flygon, but not weak to the second most popular SP lv X in the game.

@ Balboa
The PONT's are SO good in this deck it's not even funny. Not too many deck Power lock right now IMO. Also In tomb based decks, I absolutely love 4 Collector and 4 Bebe's. The ability to go Start w/ Tomb go second then Collector is nuts.

I'm trying to fit in a Smeargle to use the opponents Cyrus's to find me the energy, but It's rather hard to fit in. So you guys come help me!

you're suggesting a 1-1-1-1 line in a format with no claydols... in a deck that wants 3 bench spaces to be taken up in order to do damage... and you're saying it counters a card that is able to OHKO it for a DCE. what? why wouldn't they just bright look flygon and then kill it? then they could do whatever they want to your vileplume. sounds like a stupid and inconsistent idea to me.

Back