Best and Worst Trades/Boosters

peterrab

Aspiring Trainer
My best trade was my Entei Holo SW for Nidoqueen Rev SW, Noctowl Rev DP, Lombre Rev, and Blissey Rev MT. I also traded a Pinsir SW for a Rev Dusknoir and a Rev Energy Switch, and at my pre-release I traded Exploud EX and two Tropuis SW for Togekiss and Darkrai Lvl X.

My worst trade was a my Rev Minun SW for a Theme Deck Electivire, but the kid was the first one to want my Entei and his offer was the worst, but he really wanted it, so I felt kinda sorry for him.

Best booster was Aggron EX CG and Rev (with gold writing) Groyvle CG.

Worst booster was Whiscash MT (had one already) and Rev Magikarp MT, or Glalie MT (had two already) and Rev Teddiursa, or Toxicroak MT (had two already) and some common Rev. MT hates me ... But then it made it up with TSD and Pupitar Rev.

What are yours ?

I have two best trades. The first one I traded a Mew (SW) for a Gardevoir (SW). The second I traded an Absol ex for Gardevoir Lv X.

My worst trade? I'm not really sure, I usually don't trade unless I really really want the card.

Worst booster had to have been the one I opened where both my holo and my rare were Unowns. -_-;

My best pack was my first ever Secret Wonders booster. Got a Team Galactic's Mars and a Gardevoir. :D

Best Trade? 4 Pachirisu's GE for an Empoleon Lv.X (Tin badly damaged, 3 Multi's and a dRE). I got the Pachi's.

Best Pack? The one with the foil Claydol, Rare Candy, Solrock, Lunatone and Blaziken it it (GE)

Hmm, tradewise? I "traded" 14.00 cash for a charizard ex and wailord ex just recently. Both were minty fresh too!

Trade? Dark Ampharos sold for RM100. And when holon phantoms came out, I trade aggron double lariat for flygon d.
Pack? Holon Phantoms with rare candy, holon castform, blaziken and a seviper in it.

WOW!
best trade jolteon* and ho-oh sw for tsd
best pack tsd and some really good other card i forget
worst pack holo energy packs x 35
worst trade my vaporeon ex in mint for his amphy ex (i was so stupid!) in horrible condition

(My) 3x Toxicroak for (his) 4x Holon Casty. Me Happy.

Worst trade? Same guy: (my) TSD for (his) Darkrai Lv.X.

2 years ago, I traded a SCeptile (EM) and Blaziken (RS) for a regirock *. That was some good trade. I sold the regi * two weeks before it went out of format, and got £20, not amazing, but it went out of format 2 weeks later.

My best trade? It would have to be my porygon-z for a togekiss. I'd also have to say my palkia for an empoleon at the DP prerelease.

My worst trade? Can't remember one. But this 8 year old kept on annoying me at the LM prerelease. he wanted my mew ex for his wailord. I got so pissed that I actually agreed. I got it back at the end, though. :)

Best booster? I can't really say, but it would probably have to be my first booster of CG in the prereleases. I got an alakazam *. Well, that was my luckiest.

Worst booster? My most recent DP pack's rare was purugly. >_<

Pokefan4000 said:
My best trade? It would have to be my porygon-z for a togekiss. I'd also have to say my palkia for an empoleon at the DP prerelease.

My worst trade? Can't remember one. But this 8 year old kept on annoying me at the LM prerelease. he wanted my mew ex for his wailord. I got so pissed that I actually agreed. I got it back at the end, though. :)

Best booster? I can't really say, but it would probably have to be my first booster of CG in the prereleases. I got an alakazam *. Well, that was my luckiest.

Worst booster? My most recent DP pack's rare was purugly. >_<

I would have told him to shut up and leave me alone. At least you got it back...

My best pack? Tie between when I pulled Gardy Lv. X and Darkrai Lv. X.

Worst pack? Too many to count...

Best pack, hmm when I pulled a TSD in the first pack of MT I ever bought (I only bought that one pack to, lucky huh)

Worst pack - like what SG said, too many to count!

Best Trade: My Latios Ex DF. His TSD.
Worst Trade: Never had any very CRAPPY deals or so.
Best Booster: Gardy LVX, Gardy Rev, Kirlia, Ralts. In 1 booster.
Worst Booster: Recently I recall a SW one with Unown S as a Rare and Wooper as the RH.

LC: so you're the one everybody was talking about pulling the entire gardy evo line plus the lv.x?
Furroshi man: Even worse when people older than you bug you.

He aint American either.

Best Trade: My TR's Raikou EX and Tyranitar EX d, His Electivire Lv.X and Honchkrow Lv.X
Worst Trade: Rare Candy and Scramble Energy for a Roseanne's Research (WTH WAS I THINKING)
Best Booster: 1 Absol SW, 1 Absol SW Rev., 1 TGM. (I pulled Honchy X and Gardy X before. But I still prefer this compared to them.)
Worst Booster: Single Unown S. ;/

Back