Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Ursaring

Votes: 15 11.1%

• Total voters

BlazeTK

Fang x Joker
What's your favorite prime in HS-Unleashed. Please give a short reason why also. like

I like Urasring Prime. I mean if you throw on an expert belt, and have like one damage counter, then hit for like 140 a turn. That's pretty cool. I've been playing it with Donphan and Flygon, for testing. It's not great but a fun deck.

This one may be questioned a bit, but I'm gonna have to side with Lanturn on this battle. He works well with Feraligatr Prime for Rain Dance, and the amount of damage he can truelly hit for can be nothing but devastating.

lanturn would be my fav because:
hits for crazy damage, easily powered up with gatr prime
fast set up, its a stage 1
dual types, great flexibility to be supereffective against multiple types
its a lightning pokemon, lightning pokemon rock

Tyranitar.

VERY bulky, quick, and has powerful attacks. You can't go wrong with this guy. (Except against donphan)

I gotta say they're all pretty great except I don't think Steelix is very good...

Kingdra Prime. This was an easy decision. 10 for each turn, and it's stackable? Heavens above! That's great! A single Energy can do 60, which isn't shabby. You're fast, you can attack right away, and you could tech the LA Kingdra in this deck if you wanted to.

With T-Tar, you're gonna need a lot of set-up: BTS, Claydol for consistent draws, Special Dark for extra damage, Expert Belt, etc. You may even want Weavile SW to accelerate your speed, nonetheless, it's a bit slow.

And Machamp...

To be honest, Tyranitar will fare a little better currently, but next format I dunno. I still think Gyarados remains dominant.

i said kingdra, because i already have a deck built and it gets a turn one - turn 2 almost every game, and with expert belt and one - two kingdras out im hitting for massive damage. but Steelix was the best at the prerelease, because it pwnes crobat, and 100 a turn i impossible to stand up to. thats how i went X-0

EspeonROX said:
And Machamp...

To be honest, Tyranitar will fare a little better currently, but next format I dunno. I still think Gyarados remains dominant.

I think you just contradicted yourself lol.

shadoworganoid said:
-and gallade...

Lemme re-phrase that... Current popular decks.

Aw...poop. Hahahaha, I meant the other way around!

Tyranitar's gonna be tanking next format, because...well, only Donphan stops it really. And with Kingdra Prime and Jumpluff, Donphan doesn't become as powerful. T-tar's extremely bulky, and it can take a hit during the next format.

EspeonROX said:
Kingdra Prime. This was an easy decision. 10 for each turn, and it's stackable? Heavens above! That's great! A single Energy can do 60, which isn't shabby. You're fast, you can attack right away, and you could tech the LA Kingdra in this deck if you wanted to.

With T-Tar, you're gonna need a lot of set-up: BTS, Claydol for consistent draws, Special Dark for extra damage, Expert Belt, etc. You may even want Weavile SW to accelerate your speed, nonetheless, it's a bit slow.

How is ttar any different than kingdra setup wise? They both attack for 1 energy and are stage 2s. Except ttar has ADDITIONAL attacks. You don't HAVE to have special darks/expert belt/claydol. This isn't sf ttar here, one wouldn't need weavile to accelerate a {D} requirement.

Well I'm a fan of crobat.
I don't play, I only collect, but it's either that or kingdra.
I was planning on buying a box of unleashed, but my head gaskets broke, so i gotta spend $600 on that.
Next paycheck though.

Favorite Prime: Crobat
Best Prime: Tyranitar

dmaster out.

My vote is for Kingdra, although my second pick is steelix. You can combo him with stuff like GE wigglytuff and Skuntank G, plus you can get special metals back from discard.

amisheskimoninja said:
My vote is for Kingdra, although my second pick is steelix. You can combo him with stuff like GE wigglytuff and Skuntank G, plus you can get special metals back from discard.

Hmm...didn't think about that lol. Wow, but still...steelix has 1 vote out of 52 lol.

Back