Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your favorite deck

That's a lot of smilies...
Duck Duck Goose. Sure, it's impossible to pull off at a tournament, but it's a heck of a lot of fun at leagues.
Also Landorush. It hits for weakness on almost every deck, it's fast, and everybody has high HP.

it has to be seismitoad/wigglytuff and leafeon/amoongus :)
seismitoad/wigglytuff is very fun deck to play
and so is leafeon/amoogus

2 faves.

1) Delta Reactor - Gyarados, Delta Flygon, Delta Flygon Ex, Delta Nidoqueen.

2) AMU, Platinum Gardevior, Mewtwo Lv. X. (AMU2)

Blui129 said:
All of the decks in the meta!!! Or have been in the meta!

Slowbrother said:
I have two favorites:

Slowbrothers (with Primeape "Slowprime")
Blaine's Arcaphlosion

sonicboom said:
it has to be seismitoad/wigglytuff and leafeon/amoongus :)
seismitoad/wigglytuff is very fun deck to play
and so is leafeon/amoogus

ShayminTails said:
Pre-HGSS-on: Shuppet/Delcatty/Shaymin
HGSS-on: Mandibuzz

raw19 said:
2 faves.

sonicboom said:
i also like zekeels a lot

Please say why you like these said decks.

Lol people fail at listening. Hope I do a better job.

OT: My favorite deck every has and probably always will be my first deck I ever used which was Snorlax Lvl X. I ran it with expert belts, Darkness energy and Blissey from Platinum to heal. I ran the uncommon Snorlax from RR because it was SOOO much better than that stupid rare Snorlax... The reason why I ran just DCEs and Darkness was because I ran Umbreon to help in the SP match up.

My second favorite deck is GarApe. Which was Garchomp C and Infernape 4. Idk how and why but I always had easy match ups against LuxChomp and I know why I had it easy with DialgaChomp. That deck made Pokemon so much fun for me because SP deck you actually had to think (heaven forbid >.> ). Which is why I enjoy Zekeels now. D&D is up in my favorite deck lists just because it was fun to be able to steamroll over people with that donphan.

It probably would help to read the 1st post before making one of my own.

This deck used a lot of cards that were popular back in the Delta Era, but the main focus was my own design. Gyarados has a body that says, so long as a Holon Stadium is in play, all of your Delta pokemon do 10 more damage to the defending. The goal was to get 3 in play so I would always have a continuous, triple PlusPower. Gyarados attacks were fairly bad, so everyone deemed him bad as well, but i felt his body made up for it. Nidoqueen let me search my deck for any Pokemon and was a nice revenge-killer, seeing as it it did 30 + 10 more for each Pokemon in my graveyard (capping at 60 extra damage). With a full graveyard and 3 Gyarados in play, i was able to tank and hit for a max of 120. Flygon let me add an extra Basic or Delta Rainbow energy into play each turn and Flygon EX had a body that spread 10 to my foes basic pokemon between turns.

It was my first semi-competitive deck and I miss it.

AMU = Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie. I played it after it stopped being popular, as that's how long it took me to get the cards. Uxie had a power which let you draw until you were holding 7 cards and its Lv. X had a power that let you look at the top 2 cards of your deck. choose 1 to keep, and put the other on the bottom. Azelf had a power that let you look at your prizes, take a pokemon from there, and replace it with a card from your hand. It's Lv. X had a body which canceled out your psychic pokemon's weakness and it's attack did great snipe damage. Mesprit had a power that kept your opponent from using powers on their next turn. It's Lv. X let it attack the defending for 200 at the cost of discarding all energy, so long as your other Lv. X's were in play. Mewtwo had a free attack that let it grab 2 energy from the discard and give them to itself. It's Lv. X attacked for 120 and the cost of discarding all energy, but it's body prevented it from being effected or hurt by non-evolved pokemon. Gardevoir had decent attacks and a power that let you freely shift your psychic energy around, allowing you to power up whichever attacker you wished. It's Lv. X had a power that let you move it to the bench or the active spot at will and an attack that let you KO the weakest pokemon in play.

I had a lot of fun with it and it was my second competitive deck.

I have four favorite decks...

Gyarados
Megalex (Meganium ex/Steelix ex)
PG-13
Dirty Shiftry (Dirge)

Ludicargo is my favorite Pokemon deck ever (Back when the format was DX-on):
Ludicolo from EX-Deoxys had a PokePower that allows the player to draw one card during his or her turn. Magcargo from EX-Deoxys had a PokePower that allowed the player to search his or her deck for one card and place it on top of his or her deck. The main strategy of this deck was to set up one Ludicolo active and at least one Magcargo benched and use their combined powers to set up a complete bench and search for various tech cards for certain situations. The deck worked for two reasons. First, the deck thriveed on having an incredibly large bench, liking to have 2 Ludicolo and 2 Magcargo at any one time. Also, Ludicolo has a very powerful attack called Circular Steps that does damage for the total amount of Pokemon in play, dealing up to 120 (if I remember correctly) damage for only 3 energy. Like most Tier 1 decks at the time, Pidgeot Delta completely shut this deck down thanks to its 'Delta Reserve' Pokebody, which locked PokePowers. Without the ability to consistently search out Tech and other cards, Ludicargo would fail completely, making Pidgeot its only weakness. In conclusion, Ludicargo required more skill to play thanks to the fact that you got to chose what you drew for your turn, and would be a nice deck for anyone else to build in Unlimited if they wanted to.

My favourite deck of all time will always be the Legendary Ascent. I love it because it still sets up quickly no matter what kind of start you make and plus I love the diversity of the combos and cards that were put in the deck. :D

My favorite deck has always been MD-on Arceus since I built it. So many things about that deck just felt great to me. It was a rare deck to see, I hardly ever saw anyone else with an Arceus deck. I also ran it almost all season, so I had the list so nice and how I wanted it, and playing it always felt so natural. I never did amazingly well with it at big tourneys, but in all honesty, luck was partially to blame. I just loved the versatility of the deck, and the way that it could counter the meta so efficiently. Not to mention no one ever saw it coming, unless they were friends of mine. But yeah I liked the deck so much that I still have it built (MD-CL) and it's almost entirely holo.

Pokeman said:
I have four favorite decks...

Gyarados
Megalex (Meganium ex/Steelix ex)
PG-13
Dirty Shiftry (Dirge)

Please say why you like these said decks.

TyphloWolf said:
My favourite deck of all time will always be the Legendary Ascent. I love it because it still sets up quickly no matter what kind of start you make and plus I love the diversity of the combos and cards that were put in the deck. :D

This is all I am asking for for a description.

My favorite deck still has to be Reshiboar. Its just has a really nice feeling when you can attach as many energy as you please while your opponent is stuck with only attaching one. Soon to be changed

Probably Gengar w/fainting spell because it was one of the funniest things to do when knocked out to knock out that pokemon right back :D Also Dusknoir w/shadow command and gliscor because it was rogue and ended up doing very well for me.

Lost Cyclone said:
Probably Gengar w/fainting spell because it was one of the funniest things to do when knocked out to knock out that pokemon right back :D

Ya know, I would have LOVED to agree with you about Gengar, but it seems that flipping coins hates me. Listen to this:
Against MewPerior: 2 Tails on Fainting Spell 1 game
Against Donphan: 3 Tails on Fainting Spell 1 game
Vilegar was nice. Too bad I always went 2-2 with it.

No to mention only one of those heads would have given me the win.....why!!!!!

Slowbrother said:
I have two favorites:

Slowbrothers (with Primeape "Slowprime")
Blaine's Arcaphlosion

Well, Slowbrothers (Slowking UF, Dark Slowking TRR and Primeape FrLg) was my favorite deck when the Ex pokémon decks was exploding into everyones hands. This deck was completely anti-Ex and also cheap. I had so many battles against many Exs you can imagine and won without a drop of sweat.

Blaine's Arcaphlosion (Blaine's Arcanine GC + Typhlosion NG) was my first huge powered deck. That time we usually fight against Scizors or Sneasels decks. Never won a tournament with it, but o course I gave some headache to many opponents.

Being a somewhat newer player, I have to say my favorite deck to play was Magneboar. Not because it was simple to play and understand, but because it had a somewhat unlimited damage cap. And whenever I was down to my last prize on my turn, I would Lost Burn all energy in play. My max damage output was 1,000, due to Mandibuzz being weak to Lightning types. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back