Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: What is your favorite EX card? If you like EX Cards...

If someone were to ask me what my favorite Pokémon-ex is, those that know me would probably assume that I'd instantly blurt out "Mr. Mime ex."

Mr. Mime ex, ew. Big waste of an ex, if you ask me. I'd have to say my favorite would probably have to be Lapras ex. Art is <3, but is arguably the WORST Pokémon-ex ever made.

I enjoy using Pokémon-ex in my deck when I have multiples. Lots of them have such slick effects, how can you resist not using them?

I have changed my mind. I dont like umbreon ex best. I like articuno ex from fire red/leaf green. But I like the alternative rarer version of it (with different background). I forgot about that when I posted last.

I like Swampert ex. not so much attacks but the pic is just awesome!

Jirachi Ex (the best Pokémon ever seen!!)

I love u so much!!

i like the art work of ninetails ex, but i love the card of politoed ex.

RE: What the best -60hp Basic pokemon?

Papi/Manny said:
haha, noobs...its obviously sneasel...140 for 2??? GG sir. Modified, roslia (flick posion is sick, and can heal a huge gun too).

That 140 damage is coin-relient. Plus, in unlimited, anything relying on special energy will die to (S)ER. >.>

As for me, Castform, Unown, and Mawile for starters (Why use Jirachi or Plusle when these guys are so versitile as starters!) =D

My favourite ex is Wailord= HP, because if you play defense first you have a good option to put energy on your others pkmns.

it has to be feraligatr ex
i like the art and the attack and poke body is brilliant

The Poké-body is essentially a built-in Cessation Crystal. That may or may not be useful.
I like Scizor, Aggron and Armaldo EX.

I love my Eeveelution ex's!

RE: What the best -60hp Basic pokemon?

m0nster1nc said:
Dunsparce, Spinda, POSSIBLY Kecleon, ~Miltank, Stantler, Luvdisc, Unowns AFMNQY.

dunsparce luvdisc misdreadvus and electrike r all 50 hp and stantler is 70hp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back