Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: What the best -60hp Basic pokemon?

InfiniteMasterEx said:
Papi/Manny said:
haha, noobs...its obviously sneasel...140 for 2??? GG sir. Modified, roslia (flick posion is sick, and can heal a huge gun too).

That 140 damage is coin-relient. Plus, in unlimited, anything relying on special energy will die to (S)ER. >.>

As for me, Castform, Unown, and Mawile for starters (Why use Jirachi or Plusle when these guys are so versitile as starters!) =D
You'll hit on average 3 of the 6 flips, giving you 60-70 damage t2...special dies to er and ser?? When I have darkness, dark metal, rainbow, and holon pokes? I don't think so.

Papi/Manny said:
InfiniteMasterEx said:
Papi/Manny said:
haha, noobs...its obviously sneasel...140 for 2??? GG sir. Modified, roslia (flick posion is sick, and can heal a huge gun too).

That 140 damage is coin-relient. Plus, in unlimited, anything relying on special energy will die to (S)ER. >.>

As for me, Castform, Unown, and Mawile for starters (Why use Jirachi or Plusle when these guys are so versitile as starters!) =D
You'll hit on average 3 of the 6 flips, giving you 60-70 damage t2...special dies to er and ser?? When I have darkness, dark metal, rainbow, and holon pokes? I don't think so.

And you have Slowking... I'd say good luck to whoever is trying to pull off an Energy Removal.

Even though it does average 80 damage, you cannot really deny the fact that coin-relience is still a flaw. And yes you can use those energies but consider this. Lots of decks use ERs, SER, and item finders. 4 ER + 4 SER = net removal of 12 energy. ERs can be used with Item Finder so 4 Item Finder = 4 (S)ER = loss of 4 ~ 8 more energy. Special energy cannot be retrieved from the discard as easily and 12 energy cards (the other 4 rely on other energy to be played) is a bit hard to draw.

Am I saying it's weak? Hardly. No doubt, it is a overpowered card, but what I'm trying to say it's not unbeatable.

About Slowking, what if you don't have Slowking? Slowking can support ANYTHING and broken in masses anyways. Not worth to bring up to Sneasal when it helps any other pokemon.

InfiniteMasterEx said:
Even though it does average 80 damage, you cannot really deny the fact that coin-relience is still a flaw. And yes you can use those energies but consider this. Lots of decks use ERs, SER, and item finders. 4 ER + 4 SER = net removal of 12 energy. ERs can be used with Item Finder so 4 Item Finder = 4 (S)ER = loss of 4 ~ 8 more energy. Special energy cannot be retrieved from the discard as easily and 12 energy cards (the other 4 rely on other energy to be played) is a bit hard to draw.

Am I saying it's weak? Hardly. No doubt, it is a overpowered card, but what I'm trying to say it's not unbeatable.

About Slowking, what if you don't have Slowking? Slowking can support ANYTHING and broken in masses anyways. Not worth to bring up to Sneasal when it helps any other pokemon.
Well, not like it matters, since unlimitied is going to die out after DP, but Darkness and Metal will be allowed to be played as basic energy...gg sir.

Papi/Manny said:
Well, not like it matters, since unlimitied is going to die out after DP, but Darkness and Metal will be allowed to be played as basic energy...gg sir.

How about talking about the current metagame instead of future ones, hmm? Nothing is set in stone until it happens. Also, no one said unlimited is going to die anyways yet...

Oh yeah, I calculated the chances of doing damage on Beat Up.  There is a 5/7 chance that it'll do more than 60. Pretty high odds. Though every coin flip is calculated individually, so... I might have done something wrong.

RE: What is your favorite EX card? If you like EX Cards...

the poke body is good when you play a deck that depends on marcargo

I like Flyogn ex and Flygon d ex.

I love Ex's in decks, especially in multiples.
My personal favourite Ex's are Gardevoir Ex (Ss), Mew Ex (Lm), Exploud Ex (Cg) and Wigglytuff Ex (Hl), all due to their brilliant attacks/Bodies.

Dragonite EX (DR), Blastoise EX.
Both really beautiful cards, both pretty decent.

RE: What is the strongest card in the world????

When you say strongest do you mean the card that does the most damage? Has the most HP? I don't think it is possible to single out one card as the strongest.

There really isn't...

...besides, none of those up there take my favorite anyways...

There isn't one. It all depends on how your deck runs. Best trainer is probably Holon Transceiver, and there isn't a best Pokemon.

Arcanine out.

Probably the most useful card in my opinion would be holons castform. Although, it's not exactly strong: just handy.

I guess lugia ex should be up among the strongest.

Pidgeot. Hands down. I'm suprised no one has said it yet.
Second would be Holon's Castform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back