Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: What is the strongest card in the world????

Please do not revive topics where the most recent post is 2 weeks old or older. This thread should have died a long time ago.

This thread is now closed for discussion.

what is the bad ex pokemon?

i really think that is chansey ex becuase only have 120 hp and his powerfull atack do 60 damage by his self

RE: what is the bad ex pokemon?

Lapras ex:
Only 110 HP.
Can only do a maximum of 30 base damage with either attack.
Attacks are too costly for their effect.
3 Colorless retreat cost.

All of these things put together make it the worst Pokémon-ex from my point of view.

All of the EX Ruby and Sapphire ones stink.... except for Sneasel ex and Mewtwo ex. They're pretty cool.

Electrode ex dosn't stink. It was used a lot last format.

I would say that regirock ex em is the worst in current format.

Out of all of them I say lapras ex is the worst.

chansey, lapras, hitmochan ex there are bad
and maybe muk

Every EX from RS, The Legendary birds of the promos, Celebi EX S2 (only useful LATE GAME, max 30 damage, 80 HP), Golem EX DR, Groudon and Kyogre EX Promo, Jirachi EX (so-so), T-tar EX S1, Wailord EX SS (so-so, 50 damage from a L/G Pokémon results in no damage), Wigglytuff HL (30+ each Pokémon on your bench isn't that good, max 80, but it is stage 1...).

Yes, I looked at every EX pre-PK. Sue me.

Care to clarify why...
Multiple sniping in swarms
Trainer Block
-40 damage shield
Multiple 30 snipe
Retreat damage
Attack copy from opponent's hand plus Dark Damage
... is bad?

I think the worst exs are RSE ones, but the worst in modern format might be that stupid celebei one.

Tough question, but the answer is definatly Lapras Ex. In the modern format, the worst Ex has to be Rocket's Persian Ex.

in the conclusion is that lapras ex is nightmare to all have the people cant trade it (i think are caterpristhat are more usefull)

Lapras EX is cool and yes chansey EX should have been a regulare holographic rare but if you the card right it is a good card. Lapras EX was made for a last resort and used at the right time will pay off if you use it at the right time. In some ways it is a good card and the graphics on the card are awesome.:)

I don't think the old ex's were bad, it's just the newer ones are too good. Yeh Persian ex is the worst in the format atm... you cant even use it :p

Tyranitar and Armaldo from POP1 are probably the worst. I'd even use Lapras over either of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back