Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: what is the bad ex pokemon?

xxashxx said:
Lapras EX is cool and yes chanset EX should have been a regulare holographic rare but if you the card right it is a good card. Lapras EX was made for a last resort and used at the right time will pay off if you use it at the right time. In some ways it is a good card and the graphics on the card are awesome.:)

you did be a good trainer that why 3 energys and 30 there basic circle that can do more

I think you can ise 1 energy and do 10 damage. I have heard of that but I don't think it is true though.:)

RE: The best deck

Queen Variants. No comment is able.

Flygon Ex d Variants and BOOM. 3rd is Queen IMO

Metanite is HUGE here in Ohio but to easily shut down by different decks I have found several ways to beat metanite and I have only lost to one metanite when I had a bad hand, but I'm not going to tell about my deck because it's a secret. ;)

MetaNite and BanDoom were the best during cities, and MSN has proven to be strong enough to deal with those...

During states MSN should do well, but again, I think a new archetype will rise.

@-Just me-: You mean Nidoqueen =P

Anyway, forgot about Metanite and MSN, then Queen will come

I found that Nidoqueen does not like to be matched up with Gardevoir. Seeing as how Gardevoir kind of owns Nidoqueens Power and all...

Mew EX07 - MSN is Metagross (Dx), Steelix Ex (Uf) and Nidoqueen (Df). Normally, it also uses Lati-Lock.

it's not like Gardevoir Actully isn't better or worser IMO (Then Queen), but My personal Favorite IS Queen, that makes Gardy 6th. Then, Raieggs/Raiking comes somewhere. Anyway, Queen Decks D NOT Rely only on its Power, if it where, it isn't a Queen Deck. Queen is like Bannette Ex, only is a 90 at T3/T4 a little worser.

In this format in order:

1. Metanite
2. Tyranitar d /Mantine/ T-tar ex (UF)
3. Raieggs/Flygon d ex variants

I don't like my Scyther EX. It has ok attacks, but that means it might get KO'd in 1 hit, and each prize card is worth only 40 HP, a boring common card.

Best art?

Which card has the best art in your opinion?

I kind of like the Tyranitar EX from DF because it looks really mad (like me some of the time:p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back