Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The BEST pokemon card ever-BS-BET

Well the cards themselves have to be read in their format. We can't really compare something like Machamp SF (with its T1 donking possibility) to something from the earlier sets. If you compare cards, you have to compare them in their format.
After all, there was only about 5-8 cards which had more then 100 hp in the first 10 sets.
Still...the best card...
I'm not all that sure. The Sneasle card sounds incredibly broken. Although there were a lot of broken cards in those days. There were also more evil combo's, Blastoise, Energy Flow and Poke Centre to name just one. Energy Flow all your Water Energy, Poke Centre all the damage and stick em back on with the Poke Power.
I would have to say I have no idea and just say Blastoise Base; Being able to play more then one water energy on a single turn would power things up fairly quickly.

RE: best booster box?

If you get any Uxies it could be worth it. Just save your money and get a box when Rising Rivals comes out.

WAIITT... LA is by far the best set to buy, Uxie and high lvl x ratio. Platium would be the next best imo..

kashmaster said:
Nahh I like the rising rivals better

So why are you asking us for our opinion? As if you don't have enough threads in here already. Geez...

Thanks renzo for your opinion and vilebaseball if you dont like me then can you avoid me then ok i am just trying to get a humble opinion and anyone would understand that the post before your one showed that I had made up my mind. I am asking for opinions not for recommendations.

Which set did you think had the best cards.

I am bored and I was just wondering which set you thought had the best cards in it and had the best card artwork.

This include every set from base set to rising rivals.

Please tell me what you think. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back